Advanced WooCommerce Reporting System Plugin
WooCommerce Advance Reporting System plugin is a comprehensive and the most complete reporting system which shows you a complete report of Recent Orders, Sales Order Summary, Top Product views, Coupons, Order status, Stock, Shipping, Tax, Categories and … in a very easy way. You can filter your detailed reports by dates and other related options.
Also we have created a section which you can set your desired monthly sale amount (called Projected Sale) and then view a report of Projectd Vs Actual Sale for each month of year.
- Clean Design
- Responsive Layout – Latest version of Bootstrap
- Compatible with last version of wordpress
- Easy to Use UI
- Visual Reports : Pie chart & Bar chart for display the reports
- Search From : There is separate search form for each report page.
Data Grid : The search result (reports) will be displayed as grid layout with some options :
- Number of Rows : You can set number of rows.
- Export Date : There are 3 types of export for each grid : Export to CSV, Excel and PDF plus copy option(Html5 Supported).
- Show/Hide Columns : You can show/hide grid columns.
- Powerful Dashboard with Many Useful Summarize Reports.
Advanced Reports :
- All Orders : Generate a perfect reports from orders with many details : Order name, Status, Gross amount, Net Amount, Shipping amount, Tax and …
- Product Report : Display product details such as : Product name, category, Sale Qty and …
- Category Report : Display category details such as : Category name, Amount and …
- Country & State Report : Generate report for countries and states with order detail of each.
- Tax & Refund Report : Reach to useful reports without any calculations, just with one CLICK!
- Providence : If you want to increase your sale, you should define some targets and try to reach them. We provide an advanced report for this purpose, you can compare the current actual sales with your target and discover the new plan for increase the sales!
- and more …
- Invoice in “All Orders” report
- Send reports via Email in schedule time
Compatible with some Plugins and Extra add-ons :
Custom Taxonomy and Fields Add On : Click Here for more information.
- Add a new report
- All order report based on Brand : Compatible with popular brand plugin – WooCommerce Brands
- All order report based on categorise and Taxonomies
- Add Woocommerce Custom Fields to “All Order” report
- Add Woocommerce Product Custom Fields to “Product” report
- Compatible with Product Add-Ons
- Compatible with Gravity Forms Product Add-ons
- Brand Report
- Set Label For each Field
- Set custom fields operator in form
CrossTab Add-On : The Crosstab reports are important reports which provide different reports base on group view(Month, Country, State, Gateway and Order Status).
This Useful Addon will ad the following reports to Advanced WooCommerce Reporting Plugin.
- Payment Gateway/Month
- Order Status /Month
- Variation Add-On : The variation reports are the most important report for each shop (shop manager), you can generate powerful reports for variation with WooCommerce Reporting plugin.
Advanced Permission Add On : Click Here for more information.
- Set Permission for menus & Reports
- Set items for categorise and custom taxonomies
- Set permission for dashboard items
- Set Permission to role & user
- Stand Alone Reports : If you want to use report as a stand alone system so that after login to admin, the user just access to Woo Reporting plugin, you can use from “woo_report_role” role. You can set it to user and in this case user just access to reports(dashboard).
- Advanced WooCommerce Order Status Plugin : Advanced WooCommerce Order Status & Action Manager + Colorize filtering on Order List
- Compatible with Cost of Goods Plugins :
- Compatible with popular Invoice Plugins :
- Compatible with popular Brand Plugins : It’s possible through Brand Plugins Report Add-on
- Compatible with WooCommerce Extra Product Options Plugin : It’s possible through Extra Product Options Addon
- Compatible with Business Intelligence Add-on Plugin
- Custom Taxonomy and Fields Add On : Click Here for more information.
Version 4.8 Release Date 08.11.2018
- Fixed : Charts not Working in Dashboard
Version 4.7 Release Date 07.12.2018
- Fixed : Datepicker in Safari
- Fixed : Business Intelligence Reports Add-on issues
Version 4.6 Release Date 06.03.2018
- Added : Compatibile with WooCommerce 3.3.X and WordPress 4.9.5
Version 4.5 Release Date 01.30.2018
- Update : Compatible with Business Intelligence Reports Add-on
- Update : Add Brands Column to Variation Report
Version 4.4 Release Date 11.29.2017
- Fixed : Price Column in Excel Export
- Fixed : Didplay SKU for some products
- Update : Compatible with new version of CrossTavs Add-on
Version 4.3 Release Date 10.30.2017
- Adde : Footer text inn invoice Pdf
- Fixed : Gross Amount in All Orders report
- Fixed : Profit report issue
- Fixed : Display Products in Invoice Pdf
- Fixed : Compatible with PHP 7.1
- Fixed : Compatible with PHP 5.3
Version 4.2 Release Date 10.25.2017
- Fixed : Some issue with Custom Taxonomy and Fields Add On
- Fixed : Gross amount and Partial Refund in “All Orders” report
Version 4.1 Release Date 10.19.2017
- Fixed : Visible on dashboard menu
- Fixed : SKU column in All Orders
- Fixed : http error for amchart
Version 4.0 Release Date 10.17.2017
- Added : Compatible with Cost of Goods Plugins
- Added : Compatible with popular Invoice Plugins
- Added : Invoice in “All Orders” report
- Added : “All Orders” per Country
- Added : Send reports via Email in schedule time
- Added : New reports : Analysis Products, Stock Reports, Customer Analysis and …
- Added : Cost of Good Reports
- Added : Total row for most of reports
- Added : RTL Support
- Added : Favorite Menu
- Upgrade : UI
- Upgrade : Ajax structure
Version 3.3 Release Date 09.18.2017
- Upgrade : Compatible with PHP7.1
- Fixed: Blank Page issue
Version 3.2 Release Date 04.13.2017
- Upgrade : Compatible with Woocommerce 3.0>
- Upgrade : Ajax structure
Version 3.1 Release Date 12.07.2016
- Fixed : Chart icons broken in dashboard
- Fixed : Not appear some columns in chart
- Fixed : Stock List report for 0 stock
- Fixed : Currency Columns Order
- Fixed : Coupon Amount in coupon report
Version 3.0 Release Date 05.10.2016
- Added : Dashborad Setting
- Added : Enable/Disable Dashboard
- Added : Set Alternative Page Instead Dashboard Page
- Added : Set Date Range for Dashboard
- Added : Show/Hide Map & Charts of dashboard
- Added : DashboardNotify : Last news of Woo Reporting Plugin
- Upgrade : Compatible with add-ons : CrossTab, Variation, Taxonomy & Custom Fields, Permission and Order Status
Version 2.2 Release Date 01.21.2016
- Fixed : Dashborad issues
- Fixed : Date picker Range
- Fixed : Map issue
- Fixed : Target Sale Issue
- Fixed : Monthly Summary Issue
- Fixed : Charts jQuery issues
- Fixed : Coupon Report Permission
Version 2.1 Release Date 01.07.2016
- Added : Add-on system
- Added : Purchase code verify system
- Added : Map (Order View Based on Countries & States)
- Upgraded : Charts in Dashboard
Version 2.0 Release Date 12.31.2015
- Upgraded : Completely Change the Plugin Structure
Version 1.1 Release Date 07.25.2015
- Added : WooCommerce Custom Order Status & Actions integration
- Added : WPML compatible translatability
- Fixed: Disappearing export button in some cases
- Fixed: Incompatibility with non-dollar currencies