Each order in woocommerce has a status. The order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting from pending and ending with complete.
The following order statuses are used:
- Pending payment : Order received (unpaid)
- Failed : Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as pending until verified (i.e., PayPal).
- Processing : Payment received and stock has been reduced- the order is awaiting fulfillment
- Completed : Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action
- On-Hold : Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment
- Cancelled : Cancelled by an admin or the customer – no further action required
- Refunded : Refunded by an admin – no further action required
but these may not fit the workflow for every eCommerce shop. The Advanced WooCommerce Order Status & Actions Manager allows you to create, edit, and delete custom order statuses, create a “next status” flow so that you can add action buttons to your orders page, add icons and bulk actions, and even tie emails to these new statuses to completely support your fulfillment workflow.
- Clean Design
- Compatible with last version of wordpress
- Compatible with last version of Woocommerce
- Compatible with last version of Advanced WooCommerce Reporting Plugin
- Easy to Use UI
- Add Custom Order Status
- Assign Icon and Action Button to New Order Status
- Add bulk actions for new statuses in the orders list
- Set Color for each Order Status
- When Display : Display when current order status is set to one of these statuses.
- Next Statuses : Use “Next Statuses” to create a seamless fulfillment workflow and add order action buttons.
- Drag and drop orders statuses to re-order the way they’re shown in your admin
- Mark order statuses as “Paid” to include download links, purchase notes, or other features when customers view these orders
- Safely delete custom statuses without losing orders
- Add Rules : This is a easy way to control the orders through determine orders with specific Rules in different colors for order row. You can add Rules ( Coloring filter based on Status type and Order Total).
- Add new order emails, which can be triggered based on status changes
- Edit new email content via new templates
Version 2.2 Release Date 05.23.2018
- Fixed : Some of Accounting value
- Fixed : Fixed some functionality issues
Version 2.1 Release Date 08.16.2018
- Fixed : Highlight Orders Row
Version 2.0 Release Date 03.16.2018
- Upgrade : compatible with woocommerce 3.3.x
Version 1.1 Release Date 05.27.2017
- Upgrade : Compatible with Woocommerce 3.0>