Advanced Status Manager for Perfex CRM
Note: This is not a standalone script, but it’s a module for Perfex CRM and requires an installation of Perfex CRM Software. Please also note, that Advanced Status Manager Module runs on PHP Version 8+. It will not work if you have older PHP version on your server. Please consider this before buying.
What’s new in v. 1.1.0?
- Added backward compatiblity with PHP 7.4
- Added Project Statuses management options
What does it do?
Advanced Status Manager Module for Perfex CRM will boost your productivity with lots of awesome features. With this plugin you will no longer need to edit Perfex CRM’s source code in order to create, edit, or delete custom tasks statuses or project statuses – you will get full control over them.
With this module for Perfex CRM you will be able to:
- Create new custom Task % Project statuses and edit Perfex CRM’s core task statuses,
- Change order of all Task & Project statuses (core and custom),
- Change color of all Task & Project Statuses (core and custom),
- Create Task & Project Status dependecies (for example: task status “In Progress” can be changed ONLY to “Awaiting Feedback”,
- Make tasks with certain Task Status available only for certain employees (mark any task status as hidden for any personel member you want),
How does it work?
All you need to do is install the module through standard module feature in Perfex CRM, and you will see a new Tab in SETUP section of Perfex CRM Admin Panel.
Note: After installing the module all your existing task statuses will be visible in this tab (all core statuses and all custom statuses added through the standard my_function_helper.php file in Perfex CRM source code.
You can create new task or project status, edit existed ones and delete any custom task or project status. If you have any doubts regarding this module, please follow our documentation for this module, CLICK HERE. If you purchased this module and you would like it to have some other, custom features – please, give as a hint and we will do our best to add this feature in next update.
ver. 1.0.0 (August 2022)
- Added backward capability for PHP 7.4
- Added Project Statuses customization
ver. 1.0.0 (July 2022)
- Initial release