Advanced Tables – this is a plugin that creates a custom post type – Tables. Tables can be edited using a simple and user-friendly Excel-style editor. Any Table can be inserted into any Post or Page using the shortcode.
- Create responsive tables in simple and user-friendly Excel-style editor
- Insert Tables in any Post or Page with easy shortcode builder
- Insert HTML into the Table.
- Insert mediafiles into the Table using standard WordPress Media Editor
- Create Table headings with custom names
- Use sticky (floating) headers for any Table
- Create automatic totals count in the Table footer
- Create Tables with unlimited rows an columns
- Add and remove rows and columns dynamically
- Copy and paste data from any source
- Copy Tables with all content and settings
- Use all type of aligments, both vertical and horizontal
- Create list of Tables, designed with the responsive Tabs
- Insert The Tabs with the Tables int your Post or Page using shortcodes
- Sort data into the Tables on your web site with Tablesorter
- Use one of predefined modern style in Material or Flat design
- Or create your own style – customization is easy!
- Full documentation (online version)
Version 1.2.6 (released 18.01.2017)What’s new in version 1.2.6:
- Feature: floating/locked/sticky/fixed table headers. Floats the table header – so that the user can always see it.
- Feature: now you can copy any tables with all table content and settings.
- Feature: now you can disable hover effects for any table style.
- Fixed some minor bugs.