This advanced Store Locator enables you to add and manage all your locations and their related information, and making it easy for your users to search and locate your stores or businesses on a Google Map. This plugin comes with 3 type of display: on a Google Map, on a list or both at the same time! Your users can enter their own address to locate your closest stores. The plugin also supports a street view display of your location and the ability to get the directions.
Features:- Built-in interface to add, edit and delete stores using WordPress Custom Post Types
- Multiple categories supported.
- Automatically geocode your store addresses.
- You can add your store locator to any post or page using one shortcode.
- 3 types of stores display: in a Google Map or as a list, or both in the same time.
- Pagination using the AJAX technology.
- Ability to search the closest stores by given address or postal code.
- Supports Google Maps v3
- Support distances in Km or in Miles.
- Multiple Google Maps settings (width, height, Type, zooms, etc…)
- Street View support
- Ability to detect the users location and to display the closets stores (Need to have https => Free with CloudFlare !)
- Unlimited Map styles, and more than 10 available from the styles selector
- Easily integrate new styles from https://mapstyle.withgoogle.com/
News and Updates
22 July 2019 – v2.6.5
- Added category filter in search locations widget
9 July 2019 – v2.6.4
- Fixed a bug with the distances displayed when no search was made and no location detected
- Fixed a bug when clicking on a store from the list, not highlighting it on the Map
9 July 2019 – v2.6.3
- Added the ability to set Map styles from the shortcode. Map styles selector available here
- Fixed caching issues and sync of stores/categories
- Standardise CSS styles for an easier customisation
9 Jun 2019 – v2.6.0
- Major update: now using WordPress Custom Post Types
- Much better SEO, and the ability to customise the stores slug in the URL
- More customisations, like the ability to easily customise from the settings which stores information are displayed in the store detail page or stores list
- More than 10 pre-defined Map styles, and the ability to easily integrate a new style from https://mapstyle.withgoogle.com/
- Re-designed the stores search for better results, and added more zoom level customisations
12 Mar 2017 – v2.5.1
- Updated the class constructor names to be compatible with PHP 7
12 Jul 2016 – v2.4
- Added support for Google Map API key now required by Google and recommended
23 Sep 2015 – v2.3.1
- Fixed a small bug when displaying the streeview from the store details pages
12 Sep 2015 – v2.3
- Fixed a bug with the “Number of results by default” not applied when set to 0 and provoking other settings (like the default Map zoom) to not be applied
11 Sep 2015 – v2.2
- Updated the settings page with the latest Redux framework
- Added small improvements to the admin interface
- Added support for websites using SSL (https:// urls)
- Improved the front end interface and Map display
- Added classes to most elements in order to style the display more easily (All the styles are centralized in the style.css file)
- Fixed a bug related to a search made when the users refuse to share their location
27 July 2014
- Added the ability to display the Map and list in the same time (enabled by default)
- Added the ability to filter the results by distance
- Added a CSS file and some styles to make it easier to do some form customization
- New and cleaner backend interface
- Improved the Map loading time
- New widget enabling the visitors to make a search by address and get redirected to the locator page
- New ability to load the closest stores in the Map and/or list displays
25 Dec 2012
- Updated to support the latest WordPress version (v3.5)
- Fixed a minor issue with the streetview display settings
- Added a CSS to fix the conflict with the default WP themes
- Client geocoding supported instead of server side to avoid geocoding quotas limits
19 Dec 2011
- Added the directions support (To and From within the marker infowindow)
- Custom marker support for all stores (in addition to the categories custom markers)
- Ability to set the URL of the store locator in the settings, and get a redirection to it from the stores displayed in the widget for more information.
- General code improvements.
13 Oct 2011
- Fixed an issue with the related posts choices to attach to a store to be limited to 5 (updated to 500).
2 Oct 2011
- Support for custom markers that can be defined for each category and used on the Map (instead of the default Google Map marker).
- Added the ability to display a categories filter (powered by AJAX).
- New widget support enabling you to display the closest locations depending on the visitors location.
6 June 2011
- Categories support has been added in the backend and in the shortcode.
- Street view support has been added as a Map overlay (clicking on a link from a marker InfoWindow).
- Added a CSS for a beter InfoWindow display and to avoind the horizontal scrollbar.