Use Advanced Pricing & Discounts for WooCommerce to apply discounts on Cart and dynamic pricing on products with a conditional system. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features for professional users.
An easy way to give new prices and offers, Use it for special offers, regular sales, bulk pricing, Buy 2 get 1 free, deals of the day, member pricing, individual pricing and etc.
- Apply dynamic and advanced discounts on the cart by using conditions and rules.
- Apply dynamic and advanced pricing on products by using conditions and rules.
- Discounts automatically applied to the cart.
- Display Price Table on Product Page with a number of options to position it.
- Notify user about discounted products in cart and checkout pages when discounted products and special offers are available.
- Display discounted products by using the shortcode.
- Conditionally display products to customers.
- Display specific products for specific customers by using the shortcode.
Dynamic Product Pricing for WooCommerce
Modifies specific products or specific variations or all of the products price dynamically by using conditions and rules.
Simple Pricing :
Decrease or set the fixed price for products by using conditions.
Bulk Pricing :
Decrease product price by bought quantities. All units get highest discount
Tiered Pricing :
Decrease product price by bought quantities. Subsequent units get increasing discount
Products Group :
Adjusts specified products group price.
Buy A Get B Discounted :
Buy X quantity from product A to get Y quantity of product B with discount.
Exclude Products :
Excludes specified products from all of pricing rules.
Live Price :
Live price helps your customers to see product discounted price in product page as Your Price.
- Live Price for Bulk Pricing rule :
- Live price for Purchase 3 quantities to get 1 with 50% discount rule:
Advanced Cart Discounts for WooCommerce
The system automatically adds a dynamic discount to user cart based on conditions and rules.
Conditional Products List
Conditionally filters the list of products based on conditions and customer and shows them.
Use products list shortcode to list products conditionally.
Discounted Products List
Displays discounted products that are discounted by dynamic pricing rules.
Notifies user about discounted products in Cart and Checkout pages.
Powerful Conditional Logic
Powerful conditions to control Cart behaviors, Customer Purchase History, Customer behaviors, specific customers, specific rules and etc.
Combine conditions to create advanced conditions.
- Is logged in
- User capability
- User meta
- Money Spent
- Number of orders
- Last order amount
- Average money spent per order
- Last order date
- Number of products reviews
- Cart total weight
- Number of cart items
- Subtotal including tax
- Subtotal excluding tax
- Quantity of cart items
- Coupons applied
- Products in cart
- Product variations in cart
- Featured products in cart
- Onsale products in cart
- Product categories in cart
- Product attributes in cart
- Product tags in cart
Cart Items Subtotal
- Subtotal of products include tax
- Subtotal of products exclude tax
- Subtotal of variations include tax
- Subtotal of variations exclude tax
- Subtotal of categories include tax
- Subtotal of categories exclude tax
- Subtotal of attributes include tax
- Subtotal of attributes exclude tax
- Subtotal of tags include tax
- Subtotal of tags exclude tax
Cart Items Quantity
- Quantity of products
- Quantity of variations
- Quantity of categories
- Quantity of attributes
- Quantity of tags
- Bought products
- Bought product variations
- Bought product categories
- Bought product attributes
- Bought product tags
- Bought featured products
- Bought onsale products
Purchase History Quantity
- Quantity of bought products
- Quantity of bought variations
- Quantity of bought categories
- Quantity of bought attributes
- Quantity of bought tags
Purchase History Amount
- Amount of bought products
- Amount of bought variations
- Amount of bought categories
- Amount of bought attributes
- Amount of bought tags
- Payment method
- Shipping method
- Shipping country
- Shipping state
- Shipping postcode
- Shipping zone
- You can combine all of these conditions with each other to create complex ones
Powerful Date & Time Controls
- Specific date
- Date Time period
- Date period
- Time period
- Days of Week
Checkout Fees :By checkout fees, you can charge extra amount your customer. For example, you can charge 2$ per each heavy products, or you can charge extra amounts for international orders.
Video Tutorials :
Simple Pricing :
- 20% discount on specific dates
- 10% discount on music category when t-shirts category subtotal is at least 60$
Bulk Pricing :
- bulk discount for a specific product
Tiered Pricing :
- Tiered pricing for a specific product
Products Group :
- Any 4 tshirts for 60$ Discount
Buy A Get A Discounted :
- Buy 3 to get 1 free Discount
Buy A Get B Discounted :
- Buy Product X get Product Y discounted
Cart Discounts :
- Discount on Specific Dates
- Discount for specific Shipping states
- Add 10% discount per specific products to the cart
Checkout Fees :
- Checkout Fee for specific Payment Methods
- Checkout Fee for specific Shipping postcodes
- 2$ fee per specific products
Some of Pricing and Discount Scenarios
- Get 30% discount on the first order.
- Buy at least 5 items get 10% discount.
- Buy a mobile, get a case for free.
- Buy a laptop, get a mouse with 50% discount.
- With each desktop computer get Windows 10 with 10% discount.
- VIP customers get 30% discount.
- 15% discount for specified products on Black Friday.
- 10% discount for software category on Cyber Monday.
- Buy between 2 and 5 quantities to get the product with 5% discount, or buy between 6 and 10 to get 10% discount or buy at least 11 quantities to get 15% discount.
- Buy 2 t-shirts get 1 free.
- Buy one unit of Product A and one unit of product B and get flat $21 discount.
- All of the t-shirts get 20% discount on 12/29/2017
- Add at least 5 items to the cart to get 15% discount.
- This week software category get 5% discount.
- Mobiles get 2% discount from 29/11/2017 to 29/12/2017
- Customers spent at least 200$ this year gets 20% discount on next orders.
- Get 10% discount if you have at least 10 orders and get 20% discount if you have at least 20 orders and so on.
- Get 5% discount on current order if your last order amount was at least 70$
- Get 2% discount if you have a featured item in your cart.
- Get 20$ discount if cart subtotal excluding tax is 200$
- Get 5% discount if you already purchased specific products.
- Customers get 4% discount if they purchased from specific categories already.
- T-shirt black color gets 10% discount.
- Top seller products get 10% discount this month.
- Products added from 01/01/2016 to 01/01/2017 gets 40% discount.
- Similar products to customer bought products gets 10% discount.
- Apply minimum discount on the cart if there are many discounts available.
- Any 4 posters for 20$
- And create more scenarios by the combination of conditions and rules.
Can I set discounts on variable products and its variations?
Yes, you can set pricing on variable products, also you can select each of its variations and set pricing on them.
Can I offer a different discount for different customers and roles?
Yes, you can offer a different discount for each of your customers and roles, both for cart discounts and product discounts.
Does this plugin notifies users about special offers, sales?
Yes, this plugin notifies users about special offers in cart and checkout page. Also, you can use its shortcode to showing discounted products and special offers.
Changelog:Version 2.6.0 – 11.10.2018
- Fix : Fixing issues in purchase x receive y pricing rules.
- Fix : Fixing issues in live price when price is 0.
- Fix : Fixing issue of displaying review in products list shortcode.
- Fix : Fixing reference error in posts_where method.
- New : Adding a feature to caching purchase pricing rules.
- New : Adding Subtotal of products include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of products exclude tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of variations include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of variations exclude tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of categories include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of categories exclude tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of attributes include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of attributes exclude tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of tags include tax to the conditions.
- New : Adding Subtotal of tags exclude tax to the conditions.
- Improvement : Making products & variations & coupons & customers select field as a autocomplete select field.
- Important : WooCommerce minimum supported version is 3.0.0 from now on.
- New : Adding Checkout Fee rules.
- New : Adding price discount per item to the cart discounts.
- New : Adding percentage discount per item to the cart discounts.
- Adding items to cart discounts to apply discount to the specified items in the cart.
- New : Adding a feature to displaying cart discounts name as discount label in the cart.
- New : Adding a feature to combining cart discounts and displaying them as a total discount with specified label from settings.
- New : Rename menu and page title in the Dashboard.
- New : Adding payment method checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping method checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping country checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping state checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping postcode checking condition.
- New : Adding shipping zone checking condition.
- New : Adding styles to the bulk pricing tables.
- New : Adding scroll to the bulk pricing horizontal table.
- New : Adding a feature to apply or not apply cart discounts with individual cart coupons.
- New : Adding a feature to apply or not apply cart discounts with cart regular coupons.
- Fix : Fixing bulk pricing horizontal table labels issue.
- Fix : Fixing cart discount removing issue on WooCommerce 3.2 and above.
- Fix : Fixing issue of not including tax in adjusted prices when include tax enabled.
- Fix : Fixing issues in fixed prices.
- New : Adding a shortcode for the live price.
- Fix : Fixing pricing issues with subtotal conditions.
- Fix : Do not show live price when discounts are not available for the product.
- Fix : Fixing issue of get_product_attributes in WooCommerce 2.6
- New : Live price feature that shows discounted price in product page.
- Fix : Fixing products name in select for woocommerce 2.6
- Fix : Fixing repeat issue in products group pricing.
- Fix : Fixing select2 issue in woocommerce 2.6
- Fix : Fixing issue of cart discount coupon in Russian language.
- Fix : Fixing empty function issue on php 5.5 and previous.
- New : Adding duplicate rule feature.
- New : Adding more conditions to products pricing.
- New : Adding more options to discounted products in pricing.
- New : Adding tiered pricing type.
- New : Adding fee adjustment to simple pricing.
- New : Adding a shortcode for bulk pricing table.
- Fix : Making products listing compatible with WooCommerce 3.2 and greater.
- New : Making Adming UI user friendly.
- New : Adding limit option for cart discount in settings.
- New : Adding limit option for products pricing in settings.
- Fix : Fixing an issue in displaying discounted products.
- New : Adding products group rule to pricing rules.
- New : Adding exclude products rule to discount and pricing rules.
- New : Adding excluded products from rule to pricing rules.
- New : Adding Apply Mode to pricing and discount rules.
- New : Adding matching mode to conditions and date times.
- First release.