- AJAX Powered.
- Support for multiple users.
- Support for upload tickets with a given number of uploads.
- Syntax highlighting for html, css and php files.
- Ability to set an expiry time for a file.
- Support for user permissions, you can deny access to specific pages for each user.
- Fully tested in Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, Opera.
- Fully object oriented, you could easily create your own user interface if you wanted to.
Advanced file server is a file hosting platform that you can use to store any file temporarily or permanently.
You can give other users access to the system via an upload ticket if they need to send you a file or for any other reason.
You can also create any number of user accounts with individual permissions for each page.
The user interface has been designed to be as easy to use as possible, you can test this using the demo below.
Username: admin Password: admin
If there are any problems with this item, the best place to ask is in the forum as I check that at least once a day.