Advanced Business Hours is a WordPress plugin which creates a stylish, modern and an advanced widget that can be used to display business hours.
- Fully responsive
- Fully customizable
- High Resolution Retina Ready
- Unlimited colors for customization
- Uses default WordPress timezone
- Display start and end business hours
- Display open 24 hours for certain days
- Display business hours for the entire week
- Display business hours for today
- Display week days as short format (ex: Mon/Tue/Wed)
- Group consecutive days with same start and end hours
- Customize all messages
- Custom messages before and after the widget
- Using shortcodes to place the widget on any post or page
- Supports all major browsers
- Using Font Awesome icons to replace the existing calendar image NEW
- Option to display counter for closing and opening hours NEW
- Add multiple opening hours for individual days NEW
- Upload images for opening and closing hours to replace the default header NEW
Demo Widget and Admin Area Features:
Plugin Installation and SetupInstalling Advanced Business Hours is very similar to installing any other plugins on your WordPress website. Simply select the zip file in the add new plugin section and once activate it, go to
Dashboard > Appearance > widgetsand configure the plugin.
The full documentation is available online here
Support and CommentsIf you have any questions, feel free to submit them via the support tab or by contacting me directly.
Enjoying the Plugin?If you like this plugin and you enjoyed using it, please rate it and write a review. Thank you !
Have Suggestions or Feature Request?If you have a suggestions or a feature request, please dont hesitate to contact me directly. I always try to improve the plugin and will gladly implement your requests if possible.
02.01.2017 – Version 1.1.0
- Added multiple opening/closing hours for individual days - Using Font Awesome icons to replace the existing calendar image - Option to display counter for closing and opening hours - Upload images for opening and closing hours to replace the default header - Fixed issue where the custom style was shown on pages where the widget was not active - Fixed issue where the color picker was not visible in Page Builder by SiteOrigin - Updated both admin and front end stylesheets - Better error handling
07.12.2016 – Version 1.0.0
- Initial release