The filtering doesn't work. That is the only feature I was looking for, and the plugin doesn't even do that.
Since this plugin is dependent on WPBakery, visual composer which has had many bugs and security issues I can not use it. I have asked for a refund and we will see if the author is fair or not.
Plugin works great. There was a minor issue that developer did clear up for me after contacting them.
I did revise my review from 1 star to 4 stars after the issue was resolved, the feature i needed as in a differently location than documented, but after that pointed it out, everything worked well.
Their documentation definitely needs improvement, but the functionality is simple and effective.
Doen´t work properly and support sucks. Rip off.
Thank you for your great plugin and great support!
The filter option is completely useless. When clicking an item and returning to the overview, the filter selection is lost. Even when scrolling down (infinite scroll) the filter selection disappears. This plugin is only useful when your grid contains 6 or so objects. The only thing support tells you is that it's not possible. Strange for a basic filter use. Even Proword themself have beter grid plugins. They should't sell this junk.Do not buy this. Take a Look to this instead
Pro Grid : Ajax Post, Custom Post Display + Filter
This plugin is a complete ripoff. A huge disappointment in my opinion.
- Shortcode in excerpt is not showing. It is supported in the standard Visual Composer Grid Builder. So this is a downgrade.
- It isn't possible to add output of Advanced Cutom Fields to the grid items. It is supported in the standard Visual Composer Grid Builder. So this is a downgrade as well.
- The plugin does not work with some kind of a grid builder to fully customize the layout. It is a feature in the standard Visual Composer Grid Builder. So this is a downgrade as well.
- It isn't possible to change the labels of the filters (Categories / Tags).
- It isn't possible for 'sticky posts' so they will always appear on top within the filtered results.
After sharing my disappointment with the developers they didn't want to refund. This was their reaction "it's out of our team policy to refund item after download.".
full of bugs. i dont find any grid which is shown in demo..
Does what it should!
See it here: http://tailoredfitphotography.com
its crashing my visual composer/doesnt work
Bad support. Never received an answer to my problems, support tickets got shoveled around first, then were abandoned completely. When I asked for a refund, neither the author or envato ever had the decency to follow up with my request. As of today, I am unable to use it, without support or a refund. Would not recommend this.