WooCommerce plugin to create custom rule-based shipping methods. Along with free shipping for WooCommerce, Create advanced extra flat rate shipping methods for WooCommerce.
Advance Flat Rate Shipping Method For WooCommerce
“Advance Flat Rate Shipping Method ” plugin opens the possibility to create customize shipping options. WooCommerce offers few default shipping rate options but based on your country rules and regulation and nature of your business, you always need more options to setup the shipping rates in your stores. With“Advance Flat Rate Shipping Method” we provide you options to create as many flat rate shipping methods as you need and can set the custom rules as per your need. You can configure the flat rate shipping for – ‘Specific product’ , ‘Specific category’ , ‘Specific Tag’ ,’Specific Classes’ etc.
There are 13 types of options which allows you to add flat rate shipping method as below:
- Flat Rate Shipping Method For Countries OR Specific Zone.
- Flat Rate Shipping Method For Specific Products
- Flat Rate Shipping Method For Specific Category
- Flat Rate Shipping Method For Specific Tag
- Flat Rate Shipping Method For Specific Product SKU
- Flat Rate Shipping Method For Specific User
- Flat Rate Shipping Method For Specific User Role
- Flat Rate Shipping Method on particular Coupons
- Flat Rate Shipping Method on particular Order amount
- Flat Rate Shipping Method on particular Weight
- Flat Rate Shipping Method on particular Quantity
- Flat Rate Shipping Method on particular Shipping Class
- Flat Rate Shipping Method apply Forcefully/compulsory
ChangelogVersion 3.0.2 – 15 Dec 2017 - FIX: Coupon Shipping method issue. - FIX: Cart Update issue. - FIX: Shipping class issue in multi language.
Version 3.0.1 – 05 Oct 2017 - Fixed version update issue.Version 3.0.0 – 26 Sep 2017 View Major Update
- Very lightweight as compared to the old version. - Loading time is very less as compared to the previous one - User-friendly New UI - Create Dynamic Rules & check conditions as per your requirements only - New parameter Cart subtotal (After discount) When you set the conditions for cart subtotal (After discount) then it will work based on the remaining amount after applying the coupon code to cart subtotal. Version 2.1.6 - 13 June 2017 - WordPress 4.8 compatible - Tool-tip display updated Version 2.1.5 - 05 May 2017 - Plugin is fully compatible with WPML - WPML Multicurrency support added Version 2.1.3 – 17 April 2017 - Fixed Order Amount, Quantity, Weight drop-down selection issue. - More compatible with WooCommerce version 3.0.x Version 2.1.2 – 05 April 2017 - Fixed specific coupon bug - Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0 Version 2.1.1 – 07 March 2017 - Global setting : Exclude virtual items - Fixed Bugs: Force all shipping methods: Individual shipping rates doesn't include tax in cart (when enabled in woocommerce settings) Version 2.1 – 02 Feb 2017 - New Master setting - Force All shipping methods - Added Sorting feature Shipping Methods. - Check Compatibility WP4.7 and WooCommerce 2.6.x - Fixed Bugs Version 2.0 – 27 Oct 2016 - Global rule in case of multiple shipping methods available in cart(Allow customer to choose / Apply highest / Apply lowest) - Set estimated delivery time for each shipping method - Schedule the availability of your shipping method - Set flexible conditional rules for shipping method created based on Product, Category, Tag, SKU (In / Not In) - Set flexible conditional rules for shipping method created based on Coupon, Quantity, Order Amount(Greater than / Less than / Between) Version 1.2.2 - 14 Sep 2016 - Increase plugin Performance - Normal bug fixed Version 1.2 – 29 Jun 2016 - Implement New Zone feature - Enhanced Plugin Design layout Version 1.1 – 17 Jun 2016 - Compatible with WooCommerce 2.6.1 Version 1.0.5 – 06 Jun 2016 - Implement New Languages (German, French, Polish) - Categories list in option improved. - Increase the plugin performance. - Fixes PHP notices. Version 1.0.4 – 30 May 2016 - Fixed: Shipping Package Issue Version 1.0.3 – 04 May 2016 - Added New features: “Flat Rate Shipping Method apply Forcefully for particular product” – (Note: For a special request from customers. We have introduced a new feature into our plugin) - Fixed one minor bug