Hi, We have purchased your adPress plugin, but we have a problem, the image can’t save, I select the image and I click insert but the field is empty and don’t save the relation between ad and image
How we can solve that?
You should select the “Link URL” dropdown before inserting the image, otherwise you’ll insert an empty text.
Let me know if this doesn’t fix your problem.
HI, Ive bought the adpress plugin and downloaded and added the licence key provided.. When trying to upload the image banner for a selected campaign, the image is not uploaded from the media gallery..
1- how am I supposed to upload?
2- If we want to test the system prior to generate a sales page, just by setting “sandbox” in the settings tab is OK?
3- A licence is valid for just one site or I can use it on many different sites?
1. I’m not sure I understand this question. Are you having troubles with the Media Library?
2. With “Sandbox” checked, the payments will not be processed (but you’ll need sandbox paypal accounts for that).
3. A License is valid for a single site.
Looking for further clarifications on 1.
As I mentioned earlier.. no images upload when purchasing an ad… or more specifically, the image is uploaded but not registered by your plugin (I can see it in the media library).. I did a small screen capture video…
Before you click “Insert into Post”, scroll down on the right side and select “Image Link”. There are multiple options that WordPress gives you but the default for some installation is “None” which inserts no Link.
This will fix the issue.
how do we set this up to allow us to have a subscriber initially use Paypal to process a $1.00 trial period valid for 30 days and thereafter automatically charge the customer a fee each 30 days as in a subscription.
Subscriptions are not supported at the moment.
This comment is currently being reviewed.
I’ll make a video on how to upload an image with AdPress as many customers have been struggling with this issue. AdPress uses the WordPress Media Uploader which can be confusing.
When can we expect the video?
apply for the refund.
Our team has been trying to work with your plugin but it doesn’t work the way it should. The back-end of the plugin makes it extremely difficult for a customer to upload images for the ads and is not something that anyone could take advantage of due to the lack of functionality.
Could you please provide us with a refund?
I would like create a website which works as a Directory:
The WebSite pages are divided into 3 zones ads :
- The first zone is a slider where there are pictures carousel: this is for ADS FEATURE
- Then in the middle, there is an area where it displayed the ads as a grid portofolio (4 lines x 4 columns): This is for ADS PREMIUM
- And the last part there is a portofolio grid (3 lines x 4 columns): it displays the ADS NEWS
Can I do that with your plugin ?
Yes except for the slider. It’s possible to do a Slider with AdPress ads but it’s not a feature within the plugin. You’ll need to develop it yourself.
Let me know if you have further questions.
Are you able to hire and customize the plugin or can you offer the development for scrolling ads in the image carousel inside the slider ?
Please could you tell me if your plugin allows to do that:
- moderate ads requests and when the advertiser changes something in their ad even after the ad has been published
- the adzones (will be displayed in portofolios grids like a DIRECTORY) can they be inserted in the body of the website ? (not in the sidebar)
- my website will display between 50 and 70 ads (presented as images) on the SAME page. Depending to the category which they depend they will be displayed on pages/posts dedicated at this category.
- the website could it display properly and quickly the 50 ads of the page?
- when Advertisers uploads an image with the original size (eg 600×800 px), the original size of this image will be automatically adjusted to the size of the ad (eg 150×200 px)?
- show ad for specific category
- Display ads on the home page with all the categories, and allow ads to be displayed on specific pages/post depending on the category to which they belong.
- Users can sign up and purchase Ads from a frontend and not from the wordpress dashboard. Your plugin allows to do that ? or I need to take a plugin “members” ( your plugin and “members” plugin are they compatible ?
- creating a profile for each advertiser and when users clicks on an ad they can view the profile of the advertisers (each ad that points to an internal link of the website) : Is it programmable with your plugin, or must I use a plugin like Gravity form : the 2 plugins are they compatible ?
Hello there, I did purchase your widget about year ago and did use it on my sight. recently i got another site where i want to use this widget as well. so i did install the widget i purchase year ago and while worked on it send question email to Envato confirming if i can use it on my second site or if i need to by another license. So i’ve been told that i need to get second license so i did. The question is. AdPress app installed on new site the old widget. In order new one takes effect i guess i need to reinstall it. that what i’ve been told by tech support at Envato. what i want to know. Because i already did create compains and placed short codes across my website, when i will reinstall the app (delete old one and install new one) will it delete all the settings and banners and compains? or is any way to avoid it? Thanks a lot for your reply. My email is email@example.com
I’m having some trouble implementing Ad Press plugin on my site.
I’m able to set up a campaign, but images wont upload. I’ve set up a header campaign (970×90) which appears on the site, but with no image
and no link
Can you help with this?
It turns out I can’t actually upload images of any size. I’d really appreciate some help in getting this working.
Also, how do my clients access the Buy Ad page?
Hi – I am looking at purchasing your plugin. One quick question, am I as the website manager able to set up adverts for my community without them needed to interact / pay anything. My plan is to run some adverts on my site for a few potential paying advertisers but want to be able to show them the value via reporting of adverts that I have placed on the site for free. Hope that makes some sense and look forward to hearing back from you. Ian
Since three months you don’t answer to any question and the item was not updated since nearly two years. Also the demo is not working. Thought about buying it, but I think it’s better not to do so.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $18
This item was featured on CodeCanyon