Admin Preview Link Magento 2 ExtensionAdmin Preview Link Magento 2 Extension allows administrators to easily check out how product or category or cms pages are displayed in the frontend right after setting them up in the backend. It allows you to quickly preview product or category or cms pages that possibly saving your tons of time.
As you know, Magento default just supports few preview buttons to see the frontend page such as in CMS Grid, but not in some other important parts like Product grid, Product Edit, Category and so on. Hence, Magento extensions assisting this preview function in more parts in the backend are developed to help administrators to take settings easier and faster and test directly in the frontend.
Why Admin Preview Link is must-have extension?In the normal way, when administrators carry out setting up process in the backend, they have to save configuration before checking out all things displayed in the front end. However, with Admin Preview Link Extension, administrators can see the frontend directly from the admin by clicking some preview links. They just click to these Magento admin preview link and the front end page will come out immediately in a new tab in order to help them hold the faster and more convenient setting process in hands.
Admin can also enable or disable preview link for product or category or cms pages from backend. Go to Stores -> Configuration -> KERSS TECH -> Admin Preview Link -> General tab. This magento 2 extension is 100% open source and follow all the coding standard of magento.
Reason to choose Admin Preview Link Magento 2 Extension:
- Easy to use & manage.
- Helps admin to Preview Product or Category or CMS pages instantly.
- Add Preview Link in Product Grid and on Edit Form.
- Add Preview link in Category to open the corresponding category page in the frontend.
- Add Preview link in CMS edit page to view page in the frontend.
- Easily enable / disable extension from backend.
- Extension doesn’t change any core files.
- Compatible with Magento Community Edition 2.0.x, 2.1.x
Note: Please take backup of your Magento installation (files and database) before install/update any extension.
1) Download the extension’s .ZIP file.
2) Extract .ZIP file from magento root directory.
3) Open a terminal and Run command “bin/magento setup:upgrade” in magento root directory
4) Clear Cache
5) Go to Stores -> Configuration -> KERSS TECH -> Admin Preview Link -> General. Set all options as per your requirements and save settings.
For more details please read our Documentation
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this item please let us know! We will be happy to consider any suggestion and appreciate your efforts. We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be included in a future update!
- Initial release