Admin Index ManagementAdmin Index Management Magento 2 Extension allows admin to process index management from backend.
As we know the indexing of the Magento plays very important role to run the Magento store properly. In the older version of the Magento the index management is dependent on the indexer.php file which is under the shell folder, but in the Magento 2, there is no indexer.php file now it is managed by the bin/magento.
php bin/magento indexer:status
php bin/magento indexer:info
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
But with the help of this module, you will able to do reindexing from admin side just like older version of magento and no need to use command prompt and no need to remember above indexer command.
Reason to choose Admin Index Management Magento 2 Extension
- Easy to install and manage indexing from backend
- No need to use command prompt
- No core file changes
- No development knowledge requires
- Developed using Magento programming guidelines
- Support Magento CE 2.0.x and 2.1.x
Note: Please take backup of your Magento installation (files and database) before install/update any extension.
1) Download the extension’s .ZIP file.
2) Extract .ZIP file from magento root directory.
3) Open a terminal and Run command “bin/magento setup:upgrade” in magento root directory
4) Clear Cache
5) Go to System -> Tools -> Kerss Index Management. Select Yes and process re-indexing without cmd.
For more details please read our Documentation
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this item please let us know! We will be happy to consider any suggestion and appreciate your efforts. We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be included in a future update!
- Initial release