Add to Menus provides a quick link in your Wordpress Admin Bar to quickly add a menu item link for the post/page/custom post type/categories that you are viewing.
So you need to create a new post and a link in your menu to that post?
This normally takes a lot of steps; creating the post, going back to the menu manager, creating a menu there, selecting the correct post, etc, etc.
With Add to Menus this is done easily and quickly: Simply create the post/page/custom post type/categories and save it first. Now, a new menu will be there on the admin bar, you can click on ‘Add to Menus’. Select the menu you want to link to and voila! You are done.
- Add items from edit page to menus.
- Hide custom menu items based on user logged in or not.
- Hide custom menu items based on user roles.
- Supports Woocommerce Products.
- Supports WPML menus
- It Supports Ubermenu UberMenu – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin
- It Supports UberMenu – Icons Extension UberMenu – Icons Extension
1. I don’t see the Add to Menus link
=> With most of the pages you will have to save it before you can see the Add to Menus link in the admin bar.
2. I don’t see the Parent Menu
=> First create a menu.
i. Go To Appearances > Menus
ii. Click on create a new menu
iii. Click on create menu