Our Extension tracks following Custom Dimensions & Metrics in your GA
- Stock Status: Learn whether the product is in stock or out of stock. Keeping track of out of stock products will prevent you from acquiring traffic on the out of stock product URLs.
- Page Type: Identifies the type of the page. Example – Category Page, Product Page, etc. Helps you to compare the performance of different site sections.
- Product Discount: Getting Discount data in GA can actually help you in strategizing the discounts by analyzing the impact it is causing on the product demand and other key metrics
- Payment Method: Get insights into which Payment method (paypal, credit card, etc) is most popular for your store, which generates higher AOV and Transactions
- Shipping City & Billing city: Integrates the billing city & shipping city data directly into your GA. It Helps you learn about product demand using insights on Shipping & billing cities.
- Weekday: Learn whether a transactions was completed on weekday/ weekend. Helps you in comparing Weekdays v/s Weekend Performance
- Local timeslot of the day: Learn the local time slot during which maximum transactions happens on your store. This can help you improve your marketing activities across different geo locations.
- User Type: Using this custom Dimension you will be able to differentiate users based on their checkout method. It will help you understand the popular checkout method of your store.
- Sequence at Product Page: Tracks the sequence in which products pages are viewed in a session. It will give you the idea as to which products are viewed can be offered as a part of recommendation.
- Add to Cart Button Position: The following dimension helps you understand how ‘Add to Cart’ button’s position impacts your CTR. Compare ‘Add to Cart’ buttons position above the fold & below the fold to take important design decisions.
- No. of Product in Stock: Using this custom dimensions you will be able to learn the stock availability of the product right into your Google Analytics. Understand how showing stock quantity of the products is impacting its sales.
- Time Taken to make Purchase: Learn the time taken by users to make purchase after landing on your store. It will help you make real time offers to users.
- Time Take to add Product to Add to Cart: Learn the time taken by users to add product to cart after arriving on the product page. Insights generated from the data will help you strategize the promotional offers.
- Product Size: Track the size of the product in Google Analytics. This will help you analyze the product sales in terms of its size.
- New Customer or Repeat customer: Learn if your orders are coming from new customers or repeat customers. Using this metric you can learn if your marketing campaign is bringing in new customers or repeated customers. If the campaign is bringing in repeat customers who anyway are going to come, you may want to improvise your marketing campaign to acquire new customers.
- Count the Orders of the Registered customer:Count the numbers of orders of the Logged In or Registered customer of your site. if they have placed order first time or not?
- Total monetary value of products viewed: Learn total monetary value of product viewed by a user in a single session. It helps you understand total monetary value of products users generally view & what value of product they end up buying.
- No of clicks on Category Pages & Product Pages: Tracks numbers of clicks that happens on Category Page & Product Page. It helps you to understand the user engagement.
Have any question to ask related to our Extension?
Before you reach out to us, we request you to go through these frequently asked questions which might help you save your time.
Following is a selective list of feedback received from users
- Google Analytics Opt-out feature
- Client ID feature (Optional)
- Fixed: Compatibility with Configurable Product
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Fixed: Compatibility with Magento’s Search Functionality
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Optimized the UA Tracking code implementation
- Character Trailing Issue solved
- Added New Feature : 404 Error Page Tracking
- Fixed GA Authentication Process
If you have any questions or query visit us at http://www.tatvic.com/contact & and we’ll get in touch with
you in 24 hours. Additionally, our extension includes upto 1 hour of Customization.
Our extension doesn’t support the following features:
- Category Filters
- Auto Product Loading Using AJAX
- OneStep Checkout Page – We provide support for this feature
- Flat Catalog Products/Categories
Following extension does not support Highly Customized Themes and Product Variation Feature out of the box. We request you to contact us before purchasing the extension.