This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Seems several people already asked about the RSS feature. (about 10 months ago)
Do you have an update for this? Can we integrate this with Amazon SES?
Hello @surjithctly. Unfortunately we do not support RSS yet. It is already in our backlog but is of a lower priority. Regarding your integration question: yes, you can setup Acelle Mail to send emails through Amazon SES, Mailgun, SendGrid, SparkPost, ElasticEmail… or any SMTP service provider
Hello @Louispham I am testing the app on a new server if i use the licence key now, can i reuse it on the real server when i buy it?
Hello @theamazinceo. Yes, you can use the license key on as many instances as you want, as long as it is yours.
Are this specs cool for running the app.
1Gbps Port Speed
Hello @theamazinceo, the server configuration is ok for running Acelle Mail. However, you can consider upgrading your server’s memory to 1 or 2 GB for the best result.
I recommend this system!
Do I need to know if I can use AWS S3 to keep the files?
Hello @aguianacional. Thank you for your interest in our product. Right now we do not support storing onto S3 yet, since most users data are stored in the database. We will consider supporting it in a future release.
is there any update planned….its been a while..
Hello @crusin, we are going to release a new update by the end of the month.
just buy trying to install but got this error “NotFoundHttpException in RouteCollection.php line 161:”
Hello @sachintajane. Thank you for purchasing our product. Can you provide us with access to your webapp?
installed on root domain.
but another problem got when i try to import email list its stuck on 0% please help
both option “import & export” stuck on 0%
It seems you did not setup the cronjob on your hosting server yet
Cronjob is needed for actually sending email campaigns as well as verifying/importing/exporting
Please go to Admin View > Setting > All Settings > Background Job
Then capture the conjob generated by Acelle Mail and install it into your hosting server
30GB Space 1TB Bandwidth 512MB Ram 1Gbps Port Speed DDOS Protection 1 IP
Good day, do you have any idea why I’m making a mistake? If I send them to the moment if it works, but when I schedule it I mark “woops, something went wrong”
Hello @jayala. Can you provide us with access to your webapp so that we can troubleshoot it for you? Regards.
I have set up the campaign for sending mail to my subscribers. However the mail was still in “QUEUED” for so many hours and yet to sent out. May I know how to solve this probem?
Hi, I have a few presale questions: I bought mailwizz but I am not really happy with their features regarding transactional emails. It is not really solid. That’s when I searched for a possibly better solution for our needs, and found Acelle.
1. Does Acelle have a PHP API, or just RESTful? How to handle the case when Acelle is on the same Server as the Application that will use it for sending transactional emails?
2. Is transactional Mails Link Clicks & Mail Openings Tracking supported? How is the performance of sending transactional mails?
3. Can I add my own HTML Mail templates instead of using the integrated Editor?
4. Can you please give me a list of all external mail sending Providers, that are supported (sendinblue, sparkpost etc.) or are these all of them? Amazon SES, SendGrid, Mailgun, ElasticEmail, SparkPost?
5. How does Acelle handle bounces and other stats from services mentioned in 4.? is everything handled automatic via the api of the chosen service? Do we see these stats in Acelle?
5. Could you please send me a link to the documentations (API + Application itself), so I can get more info from there?
Thank you very much!
6. Another thing I have noticed (by reading an api doc that I found online) – It does not seem to be possible to send emails Via the API) So it would be very interesting to hear how you suggest that we send transactional emails via Acelle.
Thank you for your interest in our product
See my answers below
1. Acelle Mail can be configured to send email directly or through a local/remote SMTP server, or a 3rd service like Amazon SES, Mailgun, ElasticEmail, SendGrid, SparkPost… or any SMTP provider.
2. Acelle Mail is mostly for marketing emails
3. Yes, you can build a template from scratch using Acelle email buidler or upload your own template
4. See my answers to your #1 question
5. Bounce/Feedback/Abuse reports… are automatically handled via the service providers’ API without you having to configuring anything. Acelle Mail will retrieve these stats and show up to the admin dashboard.
6. We have the installation & getting started guideline include in the source once you purchased it
7. Acelle Mail is an email marketing webapp which helps with list management, campaign management… and it acts more like an email client which connects to an SMTP service to actually delivery messages.
Hi, do you plan to change the workflow to something similar: to choose between a particular campaign /not only previous email/. Because I need more variability when setting up a workflow
I’m the founder of TheChecker.co, the email list verification service that you guys are integrated too.
I would like to make a partnership to add value to AcelleMail and it’s customers.
We can give 10,000 email verification credits to your customers using a coupon ACELLEMAIL, for example.
Who is the best person to talk with?
Hello Bernardo, thank you for contacting us, please check your mailbox for my message. Thanks
Demo link don´t work
Hello @leooliveira02. Thank you for reporting the issue back to us. We’ve fixed it and the demo is up and running now.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $22.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work