screenshots/backend-add-feeds-display-settings.png screenshots/backend-add-feeds-layout-settings.png screenshots/backend-edit-feeds-settings.png screenshots/backend-instagram-feeds.png screenshots/backend-instagram-settings.png screenshots/backend-widget-settings.png screenshots/frontend-widgets.png screenshots/grid-layout.png screenshots/grid-rotator.png screenshots/instagram-layout.png screenshots/jcarousel-slider.png screenshots/masonary-layout.png screenshots/new layout 1.png screenshots/new layout 2.png screenshots/new layout 3.png screenshots/new layout 4.png screenshots/new layout 5.png screenshots/nivo-slider.png screenshots/owl-slider-layout.png screenshots/round-image.png screenshots/slider-pro-layout.png screenshots/thumbnail-scroller-slider.png
Tested with WordPress 4.9
Note:Since Instagram has depreciated the feeding of custom thumbnail images from API, Please use the image sizes of thumbnail(150X150), medium or large only.
AccessPress Instagram Feed Pro is a WordPress plugin to display Instagram feeds in your desired layouts. A perfect plugin to show your Instagram feeds and grow your network. All you have to do is use a shortcode or widget to display your Instagram feed right on your website in your chosen location.
- Supports Instagram user feeds, recent media, user likes, popular feeds, any user, hashtag.
- Add the Instagram feeds to sidebars using widget.
- Add Instagram follow widgets to sidebar using widget.
- 15 different layout to choose.
- Options to choose number of rows and columns for the grid layout.
- Options to choose number of the images to display.
- Options to display likes and comment counts.
- Counter display format options.
- Options to display user profile image, username.
- Translation ready
- Cross-browser compatibility.
- For each layout dynamic configurations available.
- You can easily display the instagram feeds using shortcodes in posts and pages.
- Option to enable lightbox.
- There are all together 6 lightbox to choose from – Swipe box, pretty photo, litbx, etc.
- Option to show load more functionality available.
- Option to choose theme accent color.
- Options to choose the hover text colors.
- Jquery Animations And Effects.
Frontend Display – Grid layout
Version 2.1.5 (31th January 2018) - Done the bug fixings for the owl slider layout for the responsive devices. - Done the bug fixings for the carousel slider layout issue for the image size 'large' and 'medium'. - Done the bug fixings for the thumbnail scroller slider layout issue for the image size 'large' and 'medium'. - Added filter option by username for user likes and hashtag feeds. - Added the deprecation notice for the custom thumbnail size images. - Updated the note section for the Instagram settings for access token fetching and Instagram user ID. - Updated the Owl Carousel slider to the latest version. 2.2.1 Version 2.1.4 (18th January 2018) - Done the update of a plugin to add info for the depreciation of custom thumbnail size images other than 150X150. - Done the update of the CSS for the owl and Nivo slider to adjust the fixed height of images. Version 2.1.3 (8th November 2017) - Done the bug fixings for the display of the dump array for some layouts. - Added more square size images selection option(600X600 and 640X640 and 800X800) for the display of the images. - Display of the error message specific to the errors returned by Instagram API. Version 2.1.2 (10th October 2017) - Added an options to choose different size square images for thumbnail image selection. - Added option to disable the animation effects for the masonry layouts. - Added an option to make the username and tags clickable for image captions. - Added the cache enable option for the feeds. Version 2.1.1 (19th June 2017) - Fixed the image caption display issue for the Accesspress lightbox for all layouts. - Removed the continue; statement that is causing the error in some PHP versions. Version 2.1.0 (15th June 2017) - Added backend options to sort the feeds data by likes counts, comments count and date. -Allow or block feeds with image caption containing particular words. - Fixed the design issue for the load more issue appearing for the masonry layouts. - Done the fixings for the loading of the required JS and CSS files for the used layouts only. - Fixed the instagram layout issue for the display of the loadmore option in the backend. - Fixed the comment display issue for the instagram layout. - Fixed the display of the full image caption for the accesspress lightbox. - Fixed the load more issues apparing for masonry layouts. - Fixed other minor bugs appearing for the display of the error messages.
View previous update logs here:https://accesspressthemes.com/updatelogs/accesspress-instagram-feed-pro-update-logs/
Check out our other great plugins
- AccessPress Anonymous Post PRO
- AccessPress Social Icons Pro
- AccessPress Social Pro
- AccessPress Twitter Feed Pro
- AccessPress Social Auto Post
- AccessPress Social Login
- WP Ultimate Social
- Ultimate Form Builder
- AP – Custom Testimonials for WordPress
- WP Floating Menu Pro – One page navigator, sticky menu for WordPress
- WP1 Slider Pro – WordPress Responsive Touch Slider for a Layman
- WP Mega Menu Pro – Responsive Mega Menu Plugin for WordPress
- Smart Logo Showcase – Responsive Clients Logo Gallery Plugin for WordPress
- AP Pricing Tables – Responsive Pricing Table Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Apex Notification Bar – Responsive Notification Bar Plugin for WordPress
- Ultimate Author Box – Responsive Post/Article Author Section Plugin for WordPress
- WP Popup Banners Pro – Ultimate popup plugin for WordPress
- Everest Gallery – Responsive WordPress Gallery Plugin
- WP Media Manager – The Easiest WordPress Media Manager Plugin