Note:Since Instagram has depreciated the feeding of custom thumbnail images from API, Please use the image sizes of thumbnail(150X150), medium or large only.
AccessPress Instagram Feed Pro is a WordPress plugin to display Instagram feeds in your desired layouts. A perfect plugin to show your Instagram feeds and grow your network. All you have to do is use a shortcode or widget to display your Instagram feed right on your website in your chosen location.
- Supports Instagram user feeds, recent media, user likes, popular feeds, any user, hashtag.
- Add the Instagram feeds to sidebars using widget.
- Add Instagram follow widgets to sidebar using widget.
- 15 different layout to choose.
- Options to choose number of rows and columns for the grid layout.
- Options to choose number of the images to display.
- Options to display likes and comment counts.
- Counter display format options.
- Options to display user profile image, username.
- Translation ready
- Cross-browser compatibility.
- For each layout dynamic configurations available.
- You can easily display the instagram feeds using shortcodes in posts and pages.
- Option to enable lightbox.
- There are all together 6 lightbox to choose from – Swipe box, pretty photo, litbx, etc.
- Option to show load more functionality available.
- Option to choose theme accent color.
- Options to choose the hover text colors.
- Jquery Animations And Effects.
Frontend Display – Grid layout
Version 2.1.8 (9th April 2018) Done the small CSS bug fixings for Instagram settings. Done the addition of next previous text insertion option for owl slider layout in 'Add new feed' page. Removed the feed options of any user and my likes option from feed settings due to Instagram API depreciation. Done the fixes for the issue appearing on the Instagram feeds for user profile image for the hashtag and replace of the full name with the username of users.
Version 2.1.7 (2nd April 2018) Done the addition of next previous text insertion option for owl slider layout. Done the number of columns selection options for desktop, tablet and mobile devices for grid layout, masonry layouts and round image layouts. Done the post, followers, following, follow texts of a widget text translation ready. Fixed the alpha color picker issue. Version 2.1.6 (21st March 2018) - Done the bug fixings for the mosaic layout issue for hide/show options of username, comment count, user image. - Done the bug fixings for the height issue occurring for owl slider. - Done the bug fixings for the masonry layout issues in mobile devices. Version 2.1.5 (31th January 2018) - Done the bug fixings for the owl slider layout for the responsive devices. - Done the bug fixings for the carousel slider layout issue for the image size 'large' and 'medium'. - Done the bug fixings for the thumbnail scroller slider layout issue for the image size 'large' and 'medium'. - Added filter option by username for user likes and hashtag feeds. - Added the deprecation notice for the custom thumbnail size images. - Updated the note section for the Instagram settings for access token fetching and Instagram user ID. - Updated the Owl Carousel slider to the latest version. 2.2.1 Version 2.1.4 (18th January 2018) - Done the update of a plugin to add info for the depreciation of custom thumbnail size images other than 150X150. - Done the update of the CSS for the owl and Nivo slider to adjust the fixed height of images. Version 2.1.3 (8th November 2017) - Done the bug fixings for the display of the dump array for some layouts. - Added more square size images selection option(600X600 and 640X640 and 800X800) for the display of the images. - Display of the error message specific to the errors returned by Instagram API. Version 2.1.2 (10th October 2017) - Added an options to choose different size square images for thumbnail image selection. - Added option to disable the animation effects for the masonry layouts. - Added an option to make the username and tags clickable for image captions. - Added the cache enable option for the feeds. Version 2.1.1 (19th June 2017) - Fixed the image caption display issue for the Accesspress lightbox for all layouts. - Removed the continue; statement that is causing the error in some PHP versions. Version 2.1.0 (15th June 2017) - Added backend options to sort the feeds data by likes counts, comments count and date. -Allow or block feeds with image caption containing particular words. - Fixed the design issue for the load more issue appearing for the masonry layouts. - Done the fixings for the loading of the required JS and CSS files for the used layouts only. - Fixed the instagram layout issue for the display of the loadmore option in the backend. - Fixed the comment display issue for the instagram layout. - Fixed the display of the full image caption for the accesspress lightbox. - Fixed the load more issues apparing for masonry layouts. - Fixed other minor bugs appearing for the display of the error messages.
View previous update logs here:https://accesspressthemes.com/updatelogs/accesspress-instagram-feed-pro-update-logs/
Check out our other great plugins
- AccessPress Anonymous Post PRO
- AccessPress Social Icons Pro
- AccessPress Social Pro
- AccessPress Twitter Feed Pro
- AccessPress Social Auto Post
- AccessPress Social Login
- WP Ultimate Social
- Ultimate Form Builder
- AP – Custom Testimonials for WordPress
- WP Floating Menu Pro – One page navigator, sticky menu for WordPress
- WP1 Slider Pro – WordPress Responsive Touch Slider for a Layman
- WP Mega Menu Pro – Responsive Mega Menu Plugin for WordPress
- Smart Logo Showcase – Responsive Clients Logo Gallery Plugin for WordPress
- AP Pricing Tables – Responsive Pricing Table Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Apex Notification Bar – Responsive Notification Bar Plugin for WordPress
- Ultimate Author Box – Responsive Post/Article Author Section Plugin for WordPress
- WP Popup Banners Pro – Ultimate popup plugin for WordPress
- Everest Gallery – Responsive WordPress Gallery Plugin
- WP Media Manager – The Easiest WordPress Media Manager Plugin