This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Why does the toolbar not show by default in the wysiwig editor on frontend? Guests may not know that they need to toggle to see it. Also, the category selection options don’t seem to work at all (on Form Settings page we can’t seem to choose what categories to show down below in Form Extra Settings section OR even exclude within the Categories accordion).
Thank you for writing in.
Can you please explain which toolbar you are describing using some screenshot?
And regarding the category issue too, you an choose the categories to be assigned to the submitted post from the form extra settings and also you can include the category dropdown or checkbox so that users can select the categories from the form while submitting the post. Are you not able to do that? Please check below screenshot for easy reference.
Please explain us using some screenshots if you meant something else.
the user notification when a guest post is published doesn´t work. Only Admin notifications and post reject notifications are working.
Is this a bug?
We don’t have this problem in our development server and also we haven’t been informed regarding the issue by our other buyers lately. Few had email issues but they were because of the email servers in their hosting server and has been fixed after updating from name and email.
Its quite strange that admin and post reject notification are working and only user notification is not working. Can you please check by changing the values shown in the below screenshot.
And if it still doesn’t send the user notification email then please send us your site wp-admin temporary login detail using the contact form available in the below link and we will check directly in your site.
Thinking about purchasing your plugin but I need some specific options, so I’m asking you:
1) I’ m using ACF Pro for creating custom fields and CPT UI for custom posts types: may I use your plugin and those CF and CPT or it has its own specific CF creating system?;
2) Is it possible to publish a featured post image through a custom field published from the frontend using your form? (I mean not with a simple post form and WP fields)
3) Users login: Should I create users from WP and then use a plugin shortcode to let users login? Is there also a users managing system?
4) Are all the ACF PRO fields supported, included the most recent ones such as image galleries?
5) Is there a developer license with lifetime updates and for unlimited sites?
6) Is the plugin integrated with Elementor Pro dynamic fileds?
Thank you for writing in. Here are your replies:
1. Our plugin has its own CF creating system which is integrated with the CF provided by WordPress itself with meta_key and meta_value pair.
2. Our plugin doesn’t have feature to just post featured image. It can submitted along with the post though.
3. Our plugin doesn’t incorporate any feature regarding registration and user management but our plugin does have the in built login form which will be displayed in place of form if you enable login to post feature.
4. We are afraid to say that our plugin may not be directly compatible with ACF. Our plugin does have the feature to add custom fields but our plugin stores the values in simple text format.
So if you use an ACF field which stores the custom field value in simple text format then that custom field can be used in our plugin too by just matching the meta key.
5. Currently we only have 100% GPL license due to some conditions set by wordpress.org
6. Currently our plugin doesn’t incorporate any Elementor PRO dynamic fields.
is it possible to publish without register not to draft? and to custom post type with more then 5 images? Do you have some demo access to see all pro configuration?
You can choose the post status of the submitted post in the backend and also you can post the multiple images using a custom field file uploader.
Please check the detailed demo of our plugin from below link.
the demo is not having any of custom types with images and stuff… its imposible to be sure if all fine… i dont need post or page publish because there is a lot of free plugins for this… Make some custom post type with images and cutom fields please..
Our plugin does support Custom Post Types. You can choose the post type from the general settings while adding a post. Please check below screenshot.
And to add multiple images, the images can be received through the custom file uploader whose values are saved in the custom field. Please check below screenshot.
But please note that the custom post type should be registered already in your site.
Hi, any chance to display the input for a specific custom field in the email notification?
Unfortunately, that is currently not possible currently. We will try to include this feature in our future updates if possible.
i purchased the plugin and the text editor wont allow me to type in it to add anything… i then click the html button and it switches to that and i try to swith back to visual editpor and it dissappears…
The issue might be occurring due to some js error in your site due to which it is stopping the visual editor from working properly.
Can you please check once by deactivating all other plugins and switching the theme to default WordPress themes such as twenty sixteen or twenty fifteen and let us know?
And if it still doesn’t solve the problem then please give us the URL of the page where you have used our form.
it wont allow me to type into the post content section… please see http://cbdaffiliateprograms.com/add-a-cbd-affiliate-program-review/
Replied in another comment thread.
i already check (post title, post content) as a required field but when user post without content via form, the draft/post still can succesfully delivered without any warning/red text etc.
Can you help me about this? i can send temporary login if you want
There might be some js error which might be preventing the required fields check. Can you please provide us the URL of the page where the issue is occurring?
Just sent you an email message about the url. Thanks
We have replied in the same email. Please check and reply us back in the same email to further communicate.
i just want to know that in $29 we have all time access to the plugin or it’s just annual subscription. as i am planning to implement guest posting on my blog site and i am confused with the package details please help me out.
my email id is Robin.email@example.com
Its lifetime subscription.
ask about fronted user submission form
1. User submitted post work as A. standar post B. custom post C. editable?
2. Have repeat field or column?
3. User can edit their post?
4. Can this plugin achieve like this screenshot??
I mean Description Field + Ingredienst UL + Step UL combine as Content
or post content = description + ingredient + step
screenshot : https://imgur.com/EeeQ5TK
Thank you for writing in. Unfortunately, none of described feature is available.
How author can modify its post in front side ?
Is there a list of his own post somewhere ?
Unfortunately, our plugin doesn’t incorporate any features regarding the frontend post edit.
You can check the author post list in the backend though.
without editing in front end your plugin is useless … You should precise this limitation clearly in your page description.
Can you refund it ?
We are sorry for misunderstanding but we haven’t mentioned anywhere in our plugin description or plugin demo regarding the availability of the frontend post edit feature.
If you are not satisfied with our plugin then please send your refund request from below link.
Cannot activate the plugin. I get a “fatal error” with no specifics. Site is on php 7.2
Wpengine tried helping and troubleshoot it but it’s not working
Can you please send us your site wp-admin temporary login details using the private contact form available in the below link.
Is it possible to add plugin shortcode buttons to the AccessPress text editor?
Those shortcode buttons may not be generated in the frontend editor because those buttons are only generated in the backend post or page edit page as per the WordPress default mechanism.
Thanks for helping install the plugin. However, upon testing forms, here’s what I’m running into at the moment:
Not receiving confirmation on the screen upon submitting form
Not receiving nor sending email
Not attaching uploaded files
and how to allow to upload multiple files?
Regarding email, can you please confirm if your WordPress is sending the email? That can be checked by registering a new user by enabling “Send User Notification” . If email lands in the inbox then it our plugin should send the email notification too because our plugin also uses the default WordPress email function. Please check below screenshot for easy reference.
If new user registration email is being received and our plugin’s email is not received then you will need to check the from name and from email kept in the email settings of our plugin. Those values shouldn’t be empty and shouldn’t resemble to the value that resemble to real person name and email.
Please check below screenshots for easy reference.
For uploading the multiple files, you will need to add the custom field in the form and then choose file uploader as the field type. Please go through our detailed documentation for easy reference.
thank you, this helped a lot! Another question, how do I remove “upload media” from rich text or html enabled “Post Content” field?
You can disable the Upload Media from the general settings. Please go through the below screenshot for easy reference.
Hi there, I would like to record the poster’s IP address and have it be submitted when they make a post. How do I configure this?
Unfortunately, this feature is yet not available but we will try to come up with this feature in our future updates.
How to change field titles so it serves a different purpose? For example how to change “Author URL” to “Link to Gallery”? I tried changing it in “Custom required message” but that didn’t work.
got it, nevermind!
This is truly a Great Plugin, I have a small problem the upload buttons are not showing up on the forms I’ve created. The pages have to be refreshed before the buttons actually show up, if someone could help me fix this issue it would be Greatly Appreciated.
You can see the forms I’ve created here:
Please contact your theme author or your site developer regarding re initialization of our plugin’s button generation js on the page load so that it will be created when the page is loaded through ajax too.
Happy with your product, but have several questions
1. I need to add additional fields — Gallery for 3 images max. How to do this?
2. I want to give users an ability to add tags consist of 2 words, not one like in default. Plus I need a real-time check to exclude doubles.
3. I want to add an additional field with numbers only. How to do this?
1. For this you will need to add a custom field in the form and then choose file uploader as the field type and then enable Multiple file upload for that specific field. Please check below documentation for easy reference.
2. Unfortunately, this feature is currently unavailable.
3. Currently, number field only is not available but we will add this feature in our future updates.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $12
This item is licensed 100% GPL.
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Create Beautiful Logos, Designs & Mockups in Seconds
Design like a professional without Photoshop
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work