Please note that the HTML and CSS files of the preview website are not included.
- Four different types of notifications: success, warning, error, and info
- Responsive design to work on mobile
- Just call the notify() function to show a notification on your website
- Let the notifications appear in any corner of the screen or on the top-center or bottom-center
- Display multiple notifications at once
- No dependencies required
- Set the time how long notifications are visible to the user.
- Set the maximum number of notifications that can be displayed at the same time.
- Set the position where you want the notifications to appear.
- You can change the color codes of the notification types in the CSS file to match your styles.