Eight-ball is a pool (pocket billiards) game popular in much of the world, and the subject of international professional and amateur competition. Played on a pool table with six pockets, the game is so universally known in some countries that beginners are often unaware of other pool games and believe the word “pool” itself refers to eight-ball.
The game is ready to be published on your site. Just grab the html5 files and upload them to your server. That’s very simple!
- Mobile and mouse controls
- Work on all HTML5 browser and mobile devices
- Easy way to add/replace images
- Included Construct 2 file (source)
What you get
- Construct 2 File (source) for
- HTML5 Game files (ready to be uploaded to your server)
- Documentation – How to add it to your site
Version 1.6 (08/29/2018)BUG FIXES
- Fixed cue ball position and angle after the ball is pocketed (Playing against AI)
- Fixed turn counter when playing more than one game
- Fixed cue ball shadow when pocketed
- Fixed artificial intelligence to go after the last ball (black) when all other assigned balls are pocketed
If you have any question, don’t hesitate in asking. IF YOU LIKED THE GAME, PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW
AVAILABLE FOR FREELANCE WORK
If you need to make changes to this or any other game or you need a brand new game, please send me a message.
If you are interested in learning more about making games, here is another great and interesting game.