Add bank-grade security powered by Google to your siteEach login requires a new, unique, time restrained OTP (one time password) your phone generates. Even if someone knows your password they won’t be able to login. If someone tricks you into clicking “remember password” on an unsafe computer – it won’t matter! If someone steals an old OTP – even that won’t matter because they’re valid for only 2 minutes!
Forgot to log out? No worries!The auto log out feature protects your account by automatically logging you out after a preset amount of time. You won’t leave the page as the log in form will be opened in a lightbox. After you enter a new OTP you’ll still be on that page and continue doing work.
Brute-force attacks got you pinned down? We have your back!Built-in IP based brute-force protection ensures ease of mind even in the worst scenarios when you’re attacked by thousands of bots. Fine tuning of the ban rules allows you to ban them from logging in or even from accessing the whole site. Don’t worry, you can easily whitelist your own IP so you don’t lock yourself out.
- two step login process adds extra protection to your site
- no extra SMS charges or anything simmilar
- nobody can hack you even if they know your password
- nobody can login to your account without your phone and a freshly generated OTP
- per-user option for enabling/disabling two step authentication
- protect your site from users who love to click “remember my password”
- auto log-out feature to ensure nobody uses the admin after you do
- complete brute-force attack protection with 5 options to fine tune ban rules
- IP whitelist option for brute-force protection
- mobile apps available for iPhone, iPad, Android & BlackBerry
- if your phone dies or gets lost there’s a secret URL (uniquely generated for each site) you can use to login with only username & password
- QR codes are automatically sent to new users; or you can always email them later via the users screen (as many users as needed can be emailed at once)
- translation ready
- famous 5sec concept for easy setup & usage
- easy-to-use native WordPress GUI
- professional & fast support
- detailed documentation and in-line help on every step
- more details, info & help
v1.20 - June 13th 2018 * bug fixes v1.15 - October 13th 2013 * added per-user option to enable/disable two step authentication * fixed a few bugs v1.1 - October 9th 2013 * added whitelist IP option to brute-force module * added mass email option on users screen so that QR codes can be sent to existing users * fixed a few bugs v1.0 - October 5th 2013 * initial release