4 Images 1 Word is a HTML5 Quiz Game. Guess the word in common for 4 images. Can you find it?
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×1920 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device
Just warning that for very wide screens, the game may not be perfectly full screen.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile devices.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- Level’s loading is managed by JSON.Chrome, for some security policies, doesn’t allow this kind of loading, locally.
This issue doesn’t occur with other browsers, like Firefox i.e.
Anyway, once you’ve uploaded the game on your server, it will work properly.
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade A Wordpress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
Easy to Install
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimise any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
- Bug fixed in multi-language selection
- Fixed small bug with Ctl Arcade plugin: http://codecanyon.net/item/ctl-arcade-wordpress-plugin/13856421
-Minor bugs fixed with last version of Chrome
-Credits panel added
- Button full-screen added
- Orientation alert added
- Bug fixed with soundtrack on IOS devices
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: