to our new 3D Print Cost Calculator! With our tool you can calculate your next print jobs effortlessly! Check out all features below.
Please note, this is only the application! No source code is included here, but you find the code for the free version on GitHub
- Working on Windows 7 and higher
- Clean and easy UI
- STL-Viewer to visualize your files
- Gcode-Parser to calcualte volume and print time automatically
- Ability to create diffrent printers, materials, worksteps and machine hour rates!
- Multi language support
- Dashboard to remote control your printers via OctoPrint or Repetier Server
- Exporter to export your calculations into excel
- and many more!
Problems getting started? Don’t worry and check our online documentation available here: Online Documentation
Try the free version
If you still have doubts, why you don’t try the free version first? It’s available for download from our website.
See the screenshots
If you want to discover the pro features, please check out the screenshots below.
To speed up your calculation process, you can define your printers and assign a machine hour rate to them.
Did you know that you can send your stl files to your favorite slicer directly from the tool?
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could control your print jobs directly from our tool? Well, we thought the same.
Repetier Server Pro
And the same for Repetier Server of course.
- English (default)
Please find the latest changelog here hhttps://andreas-reitberger.de/en/3d-druckkosten-kalkulator/changelog/