17/12/2020:Set pixel ratio on mobile devices
3D Mosaic Gallery is a stunning photo slideshow application built with WebGL and provides lots of customization options
The technical design offers many classic OOP advantages like the single responsibility principle but also provide a wide range of public methods that unique to each component.
Every UI elements are designed as separated components from the ground up. Components are loosely coupled widget objects that can be reused and customized in different projects.
Extensibility with ease
Easily customize and extend the application with your own code. We provide standalone building blocks as AMD modules using RequireJS.
A beautiful 2D Gallery is implemented as a fallback for browsers with unsupported CSS3D feature. The app auto switches to its fallback mode to ensure the best user experience.
- Customize transitions using data segments and presets
- Easily create slideshow using autoplay option
- Advanced full fledged 2D gallery mode: auto activated on legacy browser
- Default dark theme and light theme
- Multi media support: photo, audio, video, ajax, inline, embedded iframe
- Multiple Screen support: mobile, tablet. desktop
- Multi categories support
- Over 50 configuration options
- Full screen support
- Full width support
- High quality code commenting
- High quality documentation
- Advanced build system with Grunt: easily create distribution and examples file with builtin tasks
- CSS preprocessor using SASS and Compass framework
- animejs as core animation engine: multiple easing equations support, configure delay, duration, callback with ease
- Multiple SASS variables offering extreme flexibility to customize application look and feel
- HTML preprocessor using Pug templates
- Lightweight: only 28KB in gzip format
- videojs as main video playback engine
- Custom components: ItemTitle, ItemDescription
- audio5js as main audio playback engine
- Multiple examples files included