360 php contact form is bootstrap based contact form which is easily integrated with HTML or PHP pages using just two files. All files has proper title according to their functionality. 360 php contact form has jquery validation, two kind of mail functions php mail and smtp mail with file attachment and also it is responsive. File attachment functionality is working with SMTP only.
Main Features of 360 PHP Contact Form
- Ajax based, so no need page reloads.
- Easily to integrate with HTML or PHP page.
- Easily to integrate style css code with your website
- Stylesheet or you can use provided one.
- All fields have jquery validation script.
- Jquery based captcha is included for anti spam.
- Google reCaptcha is included for anti spam.
- Php mail function is included.
- Php SMTP function is included.
- File attachment feature is available in Php SMTP function
- Bootstrap Based Alerts.
- No database required.
- Clean and extendable Code.
Detail of 360 PHP Contact Form Features
Send Email Without Page Refresh
Ajax script is included in this 360 php contact form, so this php contact form will send the email without page refresh or page reload. After completion of ajax process this php contact form will be show success or error message.
Integrate with HTML or PHP Page
Since this php contact form is build with html, css and php so you can easily integrate it with you php or html page. But make sure php is required because email will be send through php script.
Google recaptcha is included for spam prevention. PHP contact form should have spam prevention script or feature that keep admin or owner away from spams.
As we already mentioned that there are two kind of captcha included for anti spam in this php contact form. So you can also use jquery based math captcha, which will create two random values. If user put the correct answer then math captcha will allow the to submit php contact form.
File attachment feature is included in this php contact form. It is available inside SMTP Mail function only. You can allow or disallow the size and extensions of file in config.php.