This is a template for the classic 2048 number puzzle game, which can run on Android devices. The template is designed to be edited with eclipse, having Android SDK installed. The aim of the player is to swipe Up, Down, Left and Right to move the tiles/Cards around the board. Matching Cards will merge together to create a card with their total. The game is won when the maximum card is reached.
All of the code you would need to change to do a standard customisation is all put conveniently in one file, Strings.xml for easy customisation.
- Includes interstitial and Banner Google Play Services Ads – Make money from Ads easily.
- All Graphics included – All sprites are also in .ai format.
- Menu Feature – Player can open Menu During gameplay, pausing game.
- Video Tutorial Included – A video tutorial is included for a quick start.
- Best Score – The game saves the Best Scores on the user’s Device.
- Share on Facebook and others – Lets user choose where he wishes to share his game screenshot.
- Restart Feature - Player can restart game.
- Rate Feature – The app has a rate button to make it easier for players to give you a good rating.
- Very easy to customise – All code that you may customise is in one xml file, Strings.xml
- Timer Feature – Time how fast will the player finish the game.
- Sound Fx and music Just replace the placeholder sound fx and music to have music play in the background
Music and Sound effects not includedThe music and sound fx are not included in template. You need to use your own.
- Added music and sound effects
- When the user swipes ‘8-4-4’ the result would be ‘8-8’ not ‘16’ as in version 1
- When no cards are moved, no new card is generated.
- Added continue button in menu
- Fixed interstitial Ad not showing on first load bug
- Fixed banner ad 1 minute load time bug. Now ad shows up quicker
- Fixed music bug. Now music stops once app pauses
- Fixed interstitial ad. In version 3 ad only displays once. This is fixed in version 4
- Music now starts again after interstitial ad closes.
- Fixed bug related to score system.
- Score wasn’t saving when player wins. This Bug is now fixed.