Responsive Slider Responsive web design can be tricky but ZupeSlider resolve all the problems and gives you outstanding results. The first key idea behind responsive design is the usage of what’s known as a fluid grid. Fluid grids go a few steps beyond the traditional liquid layout. Instead of designing a layout based on rigid pixels or arbitrary percentage values, a fluid grid is more carefully designed in terms of proportions. So ZuperSlider is an smart slider dynamically adaptable to multiple resolutions.
Mobile Ready Zuperslider is mobile ready. Touch gestures navigation for iOS, Android and other touch devices. Its main feature is that has the touch technology implemented for mobile devices.
Light Weight Code, Fast Render, Fast Loading, great Design and Scalability ZuperSlider is Jquery powered. The code is 100% handcraft and it was built with the purpose of offering Light Weight Code, Fast Render, Fast Loading, great Design and Scalability
- Responsive Slider
- Video embed
- Broser Compatibilities – FireFox 2, FireFox 3, IE7 , IE8, IE9 , Opera, Safari, Chrome
- individual time delay between each slide
- Able to load unlimited number of images, each with customizable text description, tooltip, and hyperlink.
- Show or hide components, including play/pause button, directional buttons, thumbnails, text panel, and tooltip.
- Can set to automatically play on startup with customizable timer delay. Also, can set a different time delay for each slide.
- Text description panel can be set at different location and size.
- Configurable tooltip for each thumbnail.
- Support for iOS and android devices.
- Able to shuffle image in random order.
- Transition block and stripe sizes are configurable.
- Configurable image or text tooltip for each thumbnail.
- Embed html tags within the text panel.
- Easily customizable via CSS file.
- Custom per slide timeout and animation settings.
- Includes all required photoshop files to make a custom skin.
- Touch gestures navigation for iOS, Android and other touch devices.
- Adjustable speed, transition and easing for each caption or slide.
- Loading screen.
- SEO optimized, captions can use any tag you want.
- Public methods (go to slide, play slideshow, next slideshow, prev slideshow).
- Set start slide index.
- Can be easily loaded using ajax, has destroy() method.
- External Controls API : initialization, Destroy, Next Slider, Previous Slider, Go To Slider, Stop / Resume Auto.
- Any HTML content can be placed inside slide. (except HTML5 video tag)
- Multiple sliders on the same page.
- Define specific transition for sliders.
- Define Transition per Slide. You can tell the slider to play certain.slide with specific transition. Every time when that slide will be displayed with the transition defined by you.
- Define Transition duration per Slide for you to define different display time for each slide.
- Define single slide display time for you to define different display time for each slide.
- Full Screen Support.
- Define Transition per Slide. You can tell the slider to play certain slide with specific transition. Every time when that slide will be displayed with the transition defined by you.
- Multiple & unlimited transitions available. Also can set a different transition per slide.
We thank so much for the images in the demo.
We thanks so much!
Disclaimer & Notes
1. On the Square Effects do not use more than 50 squares in total because you are killing the processor and memory.
Example: 5 rows and 10 columns makes 50 squares.
2.The circular timer hase a problem on IE7 and IE8 . We are trying to solve this on future releases. We recomand to use the line or the numbers timer. If you want to use circular timer you must know that you will have a problem displaying the animation on IE7 and IE8 . Works great on other browsers.
3.On the Carrousel Slider the touch feature, the alternative navigation, shuffle slides and responsive feature is disabled by default because this type of slider do not let us use the features.
[06/19/2012] V 1 .6.1
- Responsive algorithm improved
- Bug fixed
[05/02/2012] V 1 .6
- New responsive algorithm
- Performance improved
- Added start slide option
- Bug fixed
[04/12/2012] V 1 .5
- Responsive feature improved
- Change slide on mouse hover over alternative navigation
- API controls update: added startCallback() and endCallback()
- Change slider on mouse wheel
[04/06/2012] V 1 .0.1
- Added callback function to API controls
- Documentation update
- Small bug fixes
- Initial release.