What is this script about?
Youtube looper is a PHP script that allow your users to listen youtube videos on repeat.They can repeat a song either by inserting the videos`s url on the main page,or by replacing “youtube” with your domain name,in the url bar,till example, youtube.com/watch?v=urlid becomes ytloop.com/watch?v=urlid .The script also comes with a admin panel that makes easy editing your logo,sites name,ad spot and many other things.It also comes with 3500 videos allready indexed,so you can have some content when you put the site up.
- Repeat youtube videos
- Cross browser compatible
- Grabs videos description
- UTF8 compatible
- Repeat songs by replacing youtube.com with yourdomain.com
- Adsense ready (2 ad spots)
- Jquery effects
- No API key Required
- Database with 3500 videos allready indexed
- High security level
- Admin panel
Requirements: A server with PHP 5.x and mod_rewrite(htaccess).
- Fixed a problem related to characters (All now languages supported)
- Improved some pieces of code
- Removed that ugly fragment identifier ( #.UiY9zDbwl6w ) from the urls
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Fixed a bug with some invalid video ids
- Major SEO improvements
- Updated Mysql file