This application enables you to literally get all YouTube on your own website. You can integrate the YouTube search so your visitors can search among millions of videos and watch them directly on your website. You can also integrate videos from YouTube channels, featured videos, display videos by categories and more.
You also have 2 types of display (grids or list). One that can display the videos right under the clicked title or thumbnail (just like on Facebook) and another displays the videos thumbnails in a grid and that uses a Fancybox to play videos.
This is the most advanced YouTube integration ever ! You can set-it up in less than 5 minutes and it’s flexible enough to be extended the way you wish.
Features- Integrate the YouTube Search into your website
- Display any YouTube channel
- Display YouTube featured videos (most popular, most commented etc…)
- Filter the featured videos by time (daily, weekly, monthly etc) - Powered by jQuery and AJAX
- Supports pagination to navigate through all the videos available
- 2 display types (grid or list)
- More than 25 different filters in total
- Very clean and organised source code
Try a demo before you buy- Demo 1 (grid display type)
- Demo 2 (wall display type)
Updates19 Sept 2012
- Fixing an issue with “video not found” appearing with the fancybox on the iPad
- Adding support for playlists
- Making the layout fully responsive !
- Adding the ability to set a YouTube API Key from the config file (Optional)