An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by kreatura
They will respond to buyers' questions via their own support system.Go to item support
Additional information from kreatura:
We want your experience with our products and support services to be unexceptional, that’s why we took so much time and effort to create our support site where you can find useful resources and information that most likely will help you. Please, read through our FAQ sections carefully, it deals with the most common questions and issues. Our ticket system is currently under development, but we will launch it really soon.Support for our items includes:
- Responding questions and problems regarding your purchased item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues by releasing updates regularly
- Assistance with integration questions and incompatibility issues
- Customizations or issues caused by your customizations
- Responsibility to fix issues caused by faulty 3rd party components
- Non-product-specific questions
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.
|Created||8 August 12|
|Last Update||6 September 13|
|Compatible Browsers||IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Software Version||WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3|
|Tags||area, image, image tag, image tagging, imagetag, overlay, photo, phototag, spot, tag, tagging, tooltip, window, wordpress|