The WPdeposit plugin will help you run a monetary system on your wordpress website. It allows your users to deposit money on their account and spend them out on advertisement, subscription and other … It is pretty similar to the way envato marketplace members deposit money and buy items. The plugin will also provide tools to send money from a user account to another or admin options to edit deposits of a specific user.
While the WPdeposit plugin mainly focus on the crediting/debiting of the user account through multiple payment gateways and allows you to control the deposits of your user, it is the add-ons (advertisement, subscription, shop, ... add-on, see our portfolio page) that will allow your users to spend out the money they deposited on their account.
- A deposit system of course
- A complete administration panel to setup the deposit plugin.
- Deposit history
- Test mode option
- Widget and shortcode that shows the balance of the user
- Full developer guide to create your own module
- Manual bank payment
- More to come, we will pick the most requested first
- Advertisement: let users advertise on your website
- Subscription: let users subscribe to your content
- Shopper: sell virtual goods
- PayPerPost: let user buy access to posts or pages
- Q&A: let user ask and answer questions
- WooCommerce Plugin: Use WPdeposit as payment gateway. FREE PLUGIN
A live demo is available at http://demo.uwebic.com/wpdeposit/ (login with username: demo and password: demo at http://demo.uwebic.com/wpdeposit/wp-login.php), make sure you have a test account for each of the payment gateways to test out the plugin before using real life money.
- Added action logger (allows easier debuging of deposit actions)
- Update translations
- Add custom view for deposit page + admin page
- Added disable stylesheet option