The WPdeposit plugin will help you run a monetary system on your wordpress website. It allows your users to deposit money on their account and spend them out on advertisement, subscription and other … It is pretty similar to the way envato marketplace members deposit money and buy items. The plugin will also provide tools to send money from a user account to another or admin options to edit deposits of a specific user.
While the WPdeposit plugin mainly focus on the crediting/debiting of the user account through multiple payment gateways and allows you to control the deposits of your user, it is the add-ons (advertisement, subscription, shop, ... add-on, see our portfolio page) that will allow your users to spend out the money they deposited on their account.
Requires PHP5.3 or higher
- A deposit system of course
- A complete administration panel to setup the deposit plugin.
- Deposit history
- Test mode option
- Widget and shortcode that shows the balance of the user
- Full developer guide to create your own module
- Manual bank payment
- Support for WooCommerce
- More to come, we will pick the most requested first
Add-onsCheck our portfolio
A live demo is available at http://demo.uwebic.com/wpdeposit/ (login with username: demo and password: demo at http://demo.uwebic.com/wpdeposit/wp-login.php), make sure you have a test account for each of the payment gateways to test out the plugin before using real life money.
- Added bonus options for payments
- Fix several bugs
- Fix reward preventing user registration
- Fix edit user amount in admin
- Add extra exchange options
- Add deposit balance as extra column in the user list (admin panel)
- Added withdrawal option
- Moved test options to it’s own tab
- Moved the WooCommerce integration into the plugin instead of using a seperate plugin
- Add email options & templates for donation
- Fixed layout for the mail templates (settings)
- Pages with shortcodes will now be created on plugin activation
- Added customizable reward system for basic actions like registration, commenting, posting articles, ...
- Logs files are visible under Wpdeposit -> System
- Fixed log error issue in authorize.net