This WordPress plugin allows site owners to create restricted contents in any part of the site for registered users or visitors. Users will be promted to enter their mobile numbers, an SMS will be sent to that mobile number containing a code. After entering the code in the site, user can view the content.
Also you can manually verify a user from the admin panel and see which user is verified or not. You can also integrate this service with your existing or new codes/services very easily with our custom function.
- Verify users via SMS and show information only to verified users.
- Verification works for both logged in and not logged in users.
- Admin can make users verified manually (if user fail to verify themselves through SMS )
- Unregistered or Visitor users can see restricted information by verifying their mobile number as well
- Verify on registration. Users will not be able to login until the verify themselvs. (new)
- Verify on comment form. Unverified users will not be able to submit comment. (new)
- SMS throttling. Control how frequently a user can request for code. (new)
- Supports 140+ Countries
- Show/Hide contents via WordPress shortcode
- Offline user verification
- Customized integration with other services
SMS Gateways:Currently 4 SMS Providers supported by default.
You can view a demo installation by following this link: Live Demo
Other Plugins and Themes
We build quality WordPress themes and plugins. To checkout our other products, please have a look on our site
If you require any help or have any question feel free to ask us in our Support Forum. We will be glad to help you.
15.08.2012 ----------------- Initial release v1.0 15.10.2012 --------------- version updated to v1.1 * new: Verify on registration * new: Verify on comment * new: SMS throttle control * new: Twilio gateway added * new: Nexmo gateway added