Video: Create mobile Landing Pages in minutes!
WP Mobile Splash Page Editor is a unique solution to design beautiful and efficient landing pages for mobiles. This plugin can transform any WordPress site in a super-fast loading mobile landing page.
Mobile Landing Pages created with our Wordpress Plugin
Here are a few examples of mobile landing pages created using WP Mobile Splash Page Creator:
A simple but effective mobile landing page
Another mobile landing page (Windows 8 Modern UI)
Create mobile landing pages in minutes!
Why Using WP Mobile Splash Page Creator?
Nowdays, there is a word you’re hearing everywhere: RESPONSIVE.
Responsive is indeed a very good solution for mobile browsing… in some cases! Do you really need your website to be responsive? Let’s have a look at your options:
What You Can Do
Why Mobile Web Performance Optimization Still Matter
A 2011 survey of 4,014 global mobile web users found that consumers have high expectations for mobile website and application performance. Ultimately, 71% stated they expect websites to load as quickly, almost as quickly or faster on their mobile phone compared to the computer they use at home – up from 58% in 2009. To see a summary of the survey key findings, check out the infographic here.
As explained above, the plugin is optimized for mobile internet. If you’re looking for facts, here is a comparison between a WordPress desktop site and its mobile splash page.
Who Is WP Mobile Splash Page For?
This plugin is dedicated to people and business who want to close deals. Local commerces and services are the perfect example.
Let’s imagine John, home with a bad water leak in his kitchen. John draws his smartphone from his pocket, desperately looking for a plumber ASAP! Now, two scripts are possible:
- John types “plumber in manhattan” on Google. He clicks on the first result. Nice looking website! Degrades very gracefully on mobile… Let’s scroll down. Services, References, About Us… DAMN! The kitchen gets flooded harder!
- John types “plumber in manhattan” on Google. He clicks on the first result. «Emergency plumber in Manhattan. With 20+ year of experience, Smith & Son is always at your service». John clicks on the telephone button and his phone instantly calls the plumber.
So, which one is best for John’s kitchen
You can add various action buttons in your splash page: phone call, links, email, directions… As you can see, it covers a wide range of targets.
What people are saying
Going to put this as a separate post so it stands out.
Having played briefly with this plugin we created pages in a matter of minutes.
For both those with experience and novice users the UI is intuitive and could not be easier to use. The documentation is solid and clear and the results are fantastic.
Could not be happier with it, any potential buyer you will NOT be disappointed. Look forward to more work from you guys.
Great program and perfect support. I sent a ticket about a bug before I went to sleep, when I woke up there is a new version which is better than before and addresses said bug. This app should be sold for more. 10/10
Everything is working perfectly. Beautiful plugin and very easy to set up.
- charlie4282 for being the very first buyer of this plugin
- websitedude1985, getlocal for many features ideas
- bayareatechpros, wavylog, keyhanjun for pointing out issues
- Update to FontAwesome 4.0.3. FontAwesome folder /fonts/ is no more renamed to /font/ to allow easier updates - Update version number - Add wpmse_full_site_redirect hook - Dynamically parse Font Awesome CSS to get all available icons - Update markup to match Font Awesome 4 new filename structure
- Update to Font Awesome v3.2.1 - Add page attributes support - Update Mobile Detect class to v2.7.1 - Update version number - Fix selected option issue when cookie lifetime is set to 0
- FIX: Remove useless code
- FIX: Cookie lifetime bug
- NEW: Templating system (user can create and save new templates) - Update: Uninstaller (deletes custom templates) - Update: en language file
- FIX: Slider thumbnail feature is now added to theme not supporting featured images - FIX: Connector issue
- FIX: Extra CSS is sanitized to avoid errors - NEW: Version number in footer
- NEW: Auto-update - NEW: Filters on the content - NEW: Compatibility with custom connectors - NEW: Version number in footer - FIX: Font-Awesome CSS ID - FIX: Plugin functional with installations in a sub-folder - FIX: Extra CSS sanitization - FIX: Cookie path set for the entire domain - FIX: Plugin doesn't block the WordPress mobile app anymore - Update: Version Number
- FIX: Icon Issue on Front-End - FIX: Colorpicker Conflict - Update: Missing Translation - Update: Font Awesome
- NEW: Font Awesome Full Pack Available in Advanced Options - NEW: Advanced Search in Icons Lists
How to Update
To properly update from version 1.0.1 to version 1.1.0, please deactivate and reactivate the plugin after updating the files
- NEW: Tablets Compatibility - NEW: Google Analytics Support (compatible with Analytics for WordPress by Yoast) - NEW: Ability to color each button differently - NEW: Icon Support for Buttons - NEW: Metro Style Buttons (Squared) - NEW: SMS Button Type - NEW: Ability to add multiple textareas - NEW: Special URL var to delete the cookie (?fullsite=false) - NEW: Cookie Lifetime Management - NEW: Basic / Advanced Options - NEW: Move up/down for Metro Style Button (drag & drop disabled) - NEW: Translation files included - Update: Improved Options Management - Update: Compatibility with jQuery 1.9.1 (revamped code) - Update: Compatibility with WordPress 3.6 Beta 1 - Fix: Settings Updated Message - Fix: Added prefix to resources IDs - Fix: Check if wp_enqueue_media function exists
- NEW: Button Types (trigger native functions) - NEW: Dynamic QR Code - Fix: Social Media Icons