Now you can take credit card payments & subscriptions directly from your website even if you are not a programmer!
WP Full Stripe
Full Stripe is a WordPress plugin designed to make it easy for you to accept payments and create subscriptions from your WordPress site. Powered by Stripe, you can embed payment forms into any post or page and take payments directly from your website without making your customers leave for a 3rd party website. You can also pay others from your account balance using the bank transfer feature.
- NEW: New payment type introduced on payment forms: the customer can select the payment amount from a list.
- NEW: The “Settings” page is now easier to use, it has been divided into three tabs: Stripe, Appearance, and Email receipts.
- NEW: The e-mail receipt sender address is now configurable.
- Securely take payments from any page or post on your WordPress site
- Create multiple versions of payment forms to suit your needs
- Allow your users to subscribe for recurring payments
- Customize the form CSS and even add extra custom data
- Stripe Checkout style responsive payment forms
- Create subscriptions with setup fees and non-standard intervals
- Easily view your received payments, subscribers, plans and more
- Initiate bank & debit card transfers so you can pay others using your account balance
- Send custom payment emails or use Stripe’s own emails
- Fully supported, professionally written and regularly updated software
WP Full Stripe has been fully tested and working on WordPress version 3.5.2+ including the latest version 4.3. The plugin will be updated in the future if WordPress updates any functionality it relies upon. Full Stripe will also work with any theme and you can easily style the forms if you require.
The plugin supports Stripe in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States, plus beta versions in Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Spain, Austria and Italy. Please note that the bank transfer feature is only available to US Stripe accounts at this time.
Check out some of the great 5 star reviews:
Would you like to create a membership website using WP Full Stripe? Protect your website content only allowing paying subscribers with our latest add-on WP Full Stripe Members. This is a fully featured membership site plugin that seamlessly integrates with WP Full Stripe.
Metrics for Stripe
Customer metrics and analytics for your Stripe business, straight from your WordPress dashboard.
K.O. Metrics is a new WordPress plugin from Mammothology. It gives you valuable
metrics about your business allowing you to have a high level view on your finances. K.O. Metrics allows you to
understand your recurring revenues, what fees you pay, the value of your customers and much more.
This is the kind of data that can save you money, lots of money. Check out K.O. Metrics for more information.
It is highly recommended you use SSL with this plugin to provide extra security for your customers. Note: you must buy an SSL certificate to use HTTPS on your web server.
As always, there is full support available at:http://mammothology.com/forums
Interested in creating your own plugins?
Check out creatingplugins.com to learn how to create your own plugins
Check out our other products
- AB Press Optimizer: A/B split testing for WordPress
- K.O. Metrics: Customer Metrics for Stripe in WordPress
- WP Full Stripe: A Stripe payments plugin for Wordpress
- WooCommerce Stripe Payments: Take direct credit cards with Stripe for WooCommerce
UpdatesDecember 6th 2015 (v3.4.0)
October 30th 2015 (v3.3.0)
- New payment type introduced on payment forms: the customer can select the payment amount from a list.
- The “Settings” page is now easier to use, it has been divided into three tabs: Stripe, Appearance, and Email receipts.
- The e-mail receipt sender address is now configurable.
- All payment forms (payment, checkout, subscription) add the same metadata fields to the Stripe “Payment” and “Customer” objects.
- CSS style improvements to assure compatibility with the KOMetrics plugin.
August 22nd 2015 (v3.2.0)
- The plugin is translation-ready! You can translate it to your language without touching the plugin code. (Public labels only)
- Usability improvements made to the currency selector on the “Settings” page.
- Improved error handling on all form types (payment, checkout, and subscription).
- Version number of the plugin is displayed on the “About” and “Help” pages in WP Admin.
- Confirmation dialog has been added to delete operations where it was missing.
- Fixed an issue on subscription forms with the progress indicator spinning endlessly, never returning.
- Fixed an issue on checkout forms with the CUSTOMERNAME token not resolved properly in email receipts.
July 18th 2015 (v3.1.1)
- Subscription plans on subscription forms can be reordered by using drag and drop!
- Subscription plans can be modified or deleted directly from WP Full Stripe.
- Page or post redirects can be selected using an autocomplete, no time wasted with figuring out post ids.
- Arbitrary URLs can be used as redirect URLs.
- Placeholder tokens for custom fields are available in email receipts.
June 25th 2015 (v3.1.0)
- Fixed a bug with Stripe receipt emails on subscription forms.
December 30th 2014
- Now you can use plugin email receipts for all form types (payment, checkout, and subscription) !!!
- New email receipt tokens: customer email, subscription plan name, subscription plan amount, subscription setup fee.
- Separate email template and subject fields for payment forms and subscription forms.
- Support for all countries supported by Stripe (20 countries currently).
- Support for all currencies supported by Stripe (138 currencies in total, number varies by country).
December 5th 2014
- You can now use multiple checkout buttons on the same page!
- Checkout button styling can now be disabled (useful for theme conflicts).
- Some minor changes added for future extensions.
November 4th 2014 – We’re now at version 3.0! Over 1 years worth of regular updates & new features
- Removing form input placeholders as they conflict with some themes.
- SSN is no longer a required field for transfer forms.
- Support for KO Metrics added.
- Bugfix: settings upgrade properly when installing a new version of the plugin.
October 16th 2014
- You can now add up to 5 custom input fields to payment & subscription forms!
- Subscribers and payment records can now be deleted locally (they remain in your Stripe dashboard).
- Lots of UI/UX improvements including appropriate table styling and useful redirects.
- Added livemode status to subscribers.
- Cardholder name correctly added to payment details.
October 7th 2014
- Email address is now a required field on payment forms.
- We now check for existing Stripe Customers before creating new ones.
- Updated the Stripe PHP Bindings to the latest version.
- Fixed deprecated warnings on payment and subscription table pages.
- Fixed a bug with trying to redirect to post ID 0 following payment.
- Hook and function updates to support upcoming Members add-on.
September 7th 2014
- Updated bank transfers feature to include ability to transfer to debit cards as well as bank accounts.
- Fixed a bug with checkout forms not displaying.
August 30th 2014
- Bugfix: Subscriptions create Stripe customer objects correctly again.
July 23rd 2014
- Stripe Customer objects are now created for charges, meaning better information about customers in your Stripe dashboard
- Custom input has been moved from the description field to a charge metadata value
- Fixed Stripe link on payments history tables
- Stripe checkout forms now correctly save customer email
- Locale strings for CAD accounts have been added
July 20th 2014
- Hotfix to update transfers parameter due to Stripe API update
June 23rd 2014
- Added option to use Stripe emails for payment receipts
- Fixed issue with redirect ID field on edit forms
- Added customer name to metatdata sent to Stripe on successful payment
June 21st 2014
- New tabbed design on payment and subscription pages
- New sortable table for subscriber list
- Choose to show remember me option on checkout forms
- Ability to choose custom image for checkout form
June 18th 2014
- You can now specify setup fees for subscriptions!
May 5th 2014
- Added ability to customize subscription form button text
- Currency symbol now shows for plan summary price text
- Some typos have been fixed & other UI improvements.
- New About page.
Apr 20th 2014
- New system allows selection of different form styles
- New ‘compact’ style for payment forms. More to come!
- Tidy up of form code to allow easier creation of new form styles.
Apr 19th 2014
- Checkout form now uses currency set in the plugin options
- Updated currency symbols throughout admin sections
- Tested to work with latest release, WordPress 3.9
Apr 13th 2014
- Added address line 2 and state fields to billing address portion of forms
- Used metadata parameter with Stripe API to better store customer email and address fields
- Address fields on forms now take locale into account (Zip/Postcode, State/Region etc.)
- Added new fields to customize email receipts
Mar 21st 2014
- New form type! Stripe Checkout forms are now supported. These are pre-styled, responsive forms.
- You can now select to receive a copy of email receipts that are sent after successful payments.
- More email validation added.
Feb 17th 2014
- You can now customize payment email receipts in the settings page
- Stage 1 of major refactor of code, making it easier & faster to provide future updates.
- Loads more action and filter hooks added to make plugin more extendable.
Feb 15th 2014
- Subscription forms now show total price at the bottom
- Coupon codes can now be applied, showing total price to the customer
Jan 26th 2014
- Added option to send email receipts to your customers after successful payment
Jan 15th 2014
- Fixed an issue with copy/pasting Stripe API keys sometimes including extra spaces
Dec 27th 2013
- You can now edit your payment and subscription forms!
- Improved table added for viewing payments which allows sorting by amount, date and more.
- General code tidy up. More coming soon.
Nov 15th 2013
- Address option added to payment forms
- Reorganized loading of Stripe code meaning faster load times and less conflicts
- Lots of UI improvements throughout administrator menus
- More hooks added to allow greater extendability
Nov 8th 2013
- Added support for Australian Dollar AUD
- Made changes to improve integration with various HTTPS plugins
Nov 2nd 2013
- You can now use coupon codes on your subscription forms
- Added option to redirect customers to a specific post/page after a successful payment
- Documentation updated
Oct 11th 2013
- Increased number of subscription plans to 100
Oct 4th 2013
- Wrapped form styles to avoid interference with certain themes
- Ability to turn off form layout styling altogether
- Fixed a bug with “magic quotes” for font names in custom CSS setting.
Sept 8th 2013
- You can now add custom fields to payment and subscription forms
- Ability to add your own CSS to style forms
- Code tidy-up.
Aug 24th 2013
- Extra customization on payment forms, particularly the amount display and buttons
- Fixed some typos in help text which confused some buyers, sorry!
Aug 22nd 2013
- You can now create payment forms with custom amounts, i.e. Donations.
Aug 15th 2013
- Subscription plan intervals now included. i.e. every 2 weeks or 3 months etc.
Aug 7th 2013
- Added support for new currencies: EUR and GBP! Stripe now supports UK & Ireland accounts
- CSS updates to ensure no interfering with certain Wordpress theme styling
- Some minor bug fixes
- Added support for the CAD currency!
- Settings menu updated for new currency selection.