FSQM Pro a premium WordPress Form Builder, is a plugin which can help you collect Feedbacks, Surveys or host Quizes in your WordPress Blog. Using it, you can create unlimited forms with custom themes and collect user submissions. All user submissions are stored inside the database which you can analyze, edit and/or print. The user can also track/see their submission (obviously if you wish to) through a page. Registered users will have an option to track all their submission through a central page.
FSQM Pro has a intuitive drag and drop form builder which makes creating forms very easy and requires no coding expertise. With conditional logic, elements can be shown/hidden according to the way you want. Even apply conditional validation rules over elements.
The form builder also has File Upload element with which you can get multiple files from users. They will simply need to drag and drop files over the form to upload.
High Security File Upload
The file uploader is heavily secured. It will not allow uploading of any harmful files, even if you have accidentally enabled them.
Each and every file upload is managed through nonce. Someone else can not delete someone else’s file. Everytime they upload, a unique nonce is generated through which further actions can be taken.
Also when someone uploads a file, it is stored in you
wp-content/upload directory not in our plugin directory. So any security you applied to that directory will also be inherited.
Multi Criteria Conditional Logic
You can give initial state & conditional logic to any of the elements. Depending on the logic the element can be shown or hidden.
Multiple logics can be grouped against OR relations. Therefore you can easily create complex logics like
(A AND B AND C) OR (B AND C AND D) OR (D AND A)
Spam Protected Form Submission
All forms are submitted through a transparent layer of nonce security. So a direct request by spam bots will always get ignored.
Additionally you can add a captcha element from the form builder which will present a simple mathematical challenge.
Awesome Form Elements
The form builder has over 35 form elements, which you can drag and drop and even nest to create a nice looking form.
The form builder has 3 sections which will help you to customize your form just the right way.
- Form Settings Section: On the top of the screen you will notice several tabs. From here you can name your form, select it’s type and customize it’s settings.
- Form Elements: On the left hand side of the screen the form elements are shown inside a list. Simply add a container and start dragging the elements to get started.
- Form Layout: On the right hand side of the screen you will see the layout of the form. Add several containers and simply drag and drop form elements to build the layout.
Additionally the form builder will also save your layout on a regular interval if it detects any changes. If you accidentally try to close the window without saving, it will give you a prompt.
Quiz forms can be created easily with the help of score-able elements. Simply assing score to the options (including negative values) and the system will automatically generate the total score for the user. Even give them a downloadable certificate with the help of the Exporter addon.
For freetype answers, you can also assign scores which will only be regarded once you review and assign score the answer.
Data Storage & Analysis
All user submissions are stored in your database. So you can view and/or edit the submission data any time you want. You can even give users the privileges to edit their own submission.
The stored can data can further be used for generating reports and charts through survey analytic tools. You can also export the reports or CSV using the Exporter Addon.
We understand reading large documentation can be tedious. So we’ve put help icons beside every element to help you understand different features of the form builder.
Form Theme and Customization
We have included over 24 themes to get you started with. You can even further customize with different fonts and size.
If you know your way around CSS, then simply enter your custom code directly within the form settings.
Browse More Features
Before purchasing, please make sure your server meets the following minimum requirements.
- WordPress version: 3.5.x+
- PHP version: 5.2.x+
- Recommend PHP Memory Limit: 96M or more. But also should work on 64M depending on number of plugins.
- MySQL version: 5+
- MCrypt library (this comes preinstalled on most of the hosts)
- Minumum value of 2048 for many suhosin variables. Please refer to our FAQs to learn how to set this up.
Updating from version 1.x
If you’re updating from version 1.x, then please carefully follow this guide (Click on the Updating to Latest Version on the sidebar) to safely migrate all your data.
Since version 2.x, the pro plugin can work in parallel with the free plugin. Still, the pro pluign will not import any data from the free plugin. If you wish to, then you have to do it yourself. Also, it is recommended to delete the free plugin before installing the pro, as you will not longed be needing it anyway.
Also, it is not possible for us to make the plugin compatible with every theme out there in the market. If your theme has followed WordPress standard of coding, then this plugin will definitely work.
Some reasons why the plugin does not work with a few themes are:
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery file.
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery UI files.
- Your theme or any other plugin is including a different copy of jQuery or jQuery UI from its own resource.
What ever the reason is, it is not a standard way to change any of the default inbuilt WordPress files. If the form does not seem to work with your theme, please open a thread in our Support Forum . We will assist you with contacting your incompatible theme/plugin developer to get it fixed.
Please refer to the working admin demo to see what exact features you will be getting before buying. If you think certain feature should be a part of the plugin but is not present, then you can open a thread on our Support Forum. If we see the feature is really important to the community, then we shall do our best to add it to the future version.
Coming Next (Not yet implemented)
* Add: Centralized file management system * Add: Time limit type features for quiz * Add: Auto Save Option (both client side and server side) * Add: Auto update notification on dashboard * Add: Better looking Rating system with optional feedbacks * Add: Several new feedback elements
Active Channel 2.3.x
Version 2.3.0 (11 April, 2014)
* Added: Classes for each of the form elements for easier CSS customization * Added: File Uploader with integration to WP Media * Added: Conditional Logic with grouping * Added: Form Builder will show element title (Admin UI)
Under The Hood
* Introduction to ipt_fsqm_hook_save_fileupload hook * Introduction to ipt_fsqm_files_blacklist filter (refer readme.txt) * All enqueues are now filtered so can be disabled programmatically * Added a new DB table for file management
/ipt_fsqm.php /uninstall.php /translations/* /classes/* /lib/classes/* /lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-*.css /lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-*.js /lib/js/ (Added several new files) /static/front/css/form.css /static/front/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-form.js
Version 2.2.6 (28 Jan, 2014)
* Added: Element type information to the form builder * Fixed: Support for special characters in First/Last name fields (Name only validation) * Added: Score for feedback elements * Added: Option for empty elements under dropdown select boxes
/ipt_fsqm.php /translations/* /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-base.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-data.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-front.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-admin.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-static.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-install.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-base.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-admin.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-front.php
Version 2.2.5 (1 Nov, 2013)
* Fixed: Report & Analysis bug when some of the options are deleted from the form * Fixed: Form logo overflowing on print mode
/ipt_fsqm.php /static/common/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-report.js /static/common/css/ipt-fsqm-preview.css
Version 2.2.4 (30 Oct, 2013)
* Added: CSS compatibility with Bootstrap (now FSQM Pro will work seamlessly with any bootstrap theme) * Added: Date & Time picker formatting options * Added: Logo or header images for forms * Added: Submission limitation per registered user * Added: Icons to tabs or containers or pages * Added: Placeholder text for input and textarea * Added: Customizable icons for feedback and normal text inputs * Improved: Feedback text input can now have different validation filters * Improved: Moved ranking system to a Quiz Settings tab on the form builder Coming next is more quiz related features * Improved: Added more icons to the icon selector * Improved: Responsiveness of tabbed forms * Fixed: Icon related bug (not showing up) on rich text element heading * Fixed: Rewrite rules not getting flushed properly on plugin update and/or installation * Fixed: Long heading will now be clipped when viewed on smaller devices
Under the hood
* Added: Valid icon sets are now filtered * Added: Icon to image mapping API to IPT_Plugin_UIF_Base
/ipt_fsqm.php /translations/* /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-base.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-data.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-front.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-admin.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-static.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-install.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-base.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-admin.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-front.php /lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-front.css /lib/css/ie8.css /lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-front.js /static/front/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-form.js /static/front/css/form.css /static/common/css/ipt-fsqm-preview.css
Version 2.2.2 (3 Oct, 2013)
* Added: Ranking System based on score * Added: Format strings on success message. Now success message can be dynamic as well * Added: Option for ranking information on trackback page, email notifications and success message via format strings. * Added: Option to redirect top/parent window when loaded via iFrame * Improved: Trackback page now displays score with percentage * Improved: Format strings on user emails * Fixed: Button length error when in conflict with fontawesome CSS * Fixed: Accidentally left console.log on form jquery plugin * Fixed: Fatal error when copying form
Under the hood
* Added: a new quiz element sample form during installation * Improved: IPT_FSQM_Form_Elements_Data APIs * Improved: Better redirection delay handling for erroneous values
/ipt_fsqm.php /translations/* /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-base.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-data.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-front.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-admin.php /lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-front.css /lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-admin.css /classes/wp_fsq_form.php /static/front/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-form.js
Version 2.2.0 (1 Oct, 2013)
* Added: Ability for users to edit their submissions based on admin given time limit * Added: Option to use user email as send to email for administrator notification * Added: Inbuilt support for SMTP mail, which ensures your email doesn't end up in spam * Added: Terms & Condition Phrase for forms * Added: i18n for jQuery Datepicker * Improved: User Portal Page with support for theming, avatar and ajaxed data fetching (multi paged) * Improved: DatePicker with WP locale for i18n * Fixed: Dashboard Statistics widget bug, when one of the widget won't populate any graph * Fixed: Password field not coming properly on some cases
Under the hood
* Added: Password field to IPT_Plugin_UIF Admin Class (IPT_Plugin_UIF_Admin::password()) * Improved: Form and Submission APIs to abstract database calls * Improved: Significant improvements on how non smtp emails are sent to the user While changing the FROM and FROMNAME, we are now setting a header Sender: <email@example.com> to the email. This ensures your users do not get spoofed mail alert. Also, this header is not added in case of SMTP email. * Improved: Form_Elements_Data class APIs * Improved: Form_Elements_Front class APIs * Improved: JS files for Plugins UIF (frontend and backend)
/ipt_fsqm.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-admin.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-static.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-data.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-front.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-base.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-admin.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-base.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-admin.php /lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-admin.js /lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-front.js /translations/*
Please check the documentation.
Credits & Acknowledgment
Thank you for your interest in WP FSQM Pro Plugin. The following Tools were used during the development of this project.
- jQuery & jQuery UI
- Google WebFonts
- IcoMoon Font Library
- jQuery File Upload
- blueimp Gallery