Create easily your own flat and responsive cost estimation or payment forms on your wordpress website .
This can be used to sell any type of service or products: applications, websites, graphics, pets, lunar fragments …. or anything else.
The user gets an accurate estimate of its request. The final estimation will be sent by email.
STANDALONE OR WORDPRESS VERSION ?
This version works with wordpress websites.
If you don’t use Wordpress, you can find the standalone version of this plugin here .
- Fully responsive (even if your theme isn’t responsive !)
- Multiple forms management
- Fully manage Steps and Items
- Customize colors, texts and currency
- Items can be checkbox, textfields or pictures
- Items can be grouped, required, selected by default, or have a negative cost
- Items can be selected by quantities
- Items images can be automatically filled with the selected main color
- Item may have a price or apply a percentage to the total
- Step may depend on the selection of an item
- Popup can easily be opened, using css class on link
- Integrate your forms using shortcodes
- Fast & easy import/export data system (images included !)
- WooCommerce support : items can be woo products, and can be added to cart automatically
- You can create your own textfields in the last step
- If you prefer, you can assign a Gravity Form to the last step
- You can apply differents reductions depending on the quantity selected
- Confirmation email can be sent to the customer too
- Emails can be customized from admin
- Progress bar can show total price or step number
- You can now add a paypal payment to your forms
- Reactive support !
- Upload the plugin on your server
- On the WP admin page, activate the plugin
- Configure easily your forms, steps and items
- You need flat icons ? -> www.iconsdb.com
USE WITH WOOCOMMERCE
If you are using WooCommerce, you can assign a product of your catalog to an item.
Information of the item will be filled automatically, and you can change the title and the picture if you want. In the plugin settings, you can choose to automaticly add selected products to cart at end, rather than receive an estimate by email.
USE WITH GRAVITY FORMS
If you are using Gravity forms, you can assign a custom form on the last step :
- Create a new gravity form, and add a “Paragraph text” field with custom css class “estimation_project” (in the field advanced tab).
- Continue to create your form, without worrying about styles.
- Then, go to settings > Last Step, then select the created form in the “Use Gravityforms” field .
USE WITH PAYPAL
If you want to add a paypal payment on a form, go to your admin form panel and set “Yes” to the field “Use paypal payment”.
- Enter your paypal email address
- Select the desired currency
- Change the “Call an url on close” field to change the url which will be opened after payment.
At the end of the form, the user will be redirected to the paypal payment page. The payment title contains the form title and the order reference. You’ll find the same reference on the order email detailing the selection.
- Bug with description in “row” layout fixed
- Database error fixed
- Compatibility with avada theme improved
- Bugs fixed
- New integration system (without iframe)
- Gravity Forms support improved
- Reorganized and simplified backend
- Colors can now be managed per form
- items can now be showed as column or row
- total price can now be recovered in a field when a form uses gravity form
- auto-height animation improved, when a form uses shortcodes
- Integration with shortcodes improved
- “Blank screen” bug fixed
- Paypal payment support
- Order reference number added to payments and emails
- Price animation improved
- When the user changes step, the page is scrolling to the top (for mobile use)
- New option : initial price can now be hidden in the progress bar advancement
- Bug on required field validation fixed
- Admin can now freely edit content of emails (wysiwyg editor)
- Steps and items can now be duplicated
- Checkbox can now be grouped (1 selection per group)
- When a form is set to “Save to cart”, items that are not woo products can now be used as conditionals items
- Items price can now be displayed in the title
- Admin can now apply differents reductions depending on the quantity selected
- Quantity selection can be done with buttons or number field
- Progress bar can now shows the total price or the step number
- Admin can now change titles and descriptions colors
- A form can now be sent to the customer too (email subject and additionnal text can be edited) .
- Admin can now sets the textarea height
- Items can now have a description
- Background panel animation improved
- License verification system
- Bug with fields fixed
- You can now integrate a form in a page using shortcode
- A step now may depend on the selection of an item
- An item may have a price or apply a percentage to the total
- Multiple forms management
- Gravity forms support : you can now assign a custom form to the last step
- Now you can create your own textfields and textareas in the last step
- Items can be textfields too
- You can define a specific url for the close button
- Admin settings panel improved
- Recover easily the selected items and datas with php
- WooCommerce support !
- Possibility to change the size of pictures
- Auto tint images option
- Colorpicker for colors settings
- Items can now be selected by quantities ! (try the item “Database” on demo)
- Option added to settings to skip introduction
- Plugin name updated
- Bug with some versions of mySQL fixed
- Examples data are now included in the package, ready to be imported
- Fast & easy import/export system for your settings, steps and items (including pictures)
- Prices can now be negatives
- Items can be selected by default
- “Previous step” link
- Now can be used as page template
- Colors bug fix
To update the plugin :
- Export your datas using the “export” tool
- Disable the plugin in the “plugins” settings panel
- Overwrite files or upload the update from plugins panel
- Activate plugin, then import generated zip using the “import” tool
If you like this plugin, remember to vote !
If you need help, contact me from my envato profile