FSQM, is a WordPress plugin which can help you collect Feedbacks, Surveys or host Quizes in your WordPress Blog. Using it, you can create unlimited forms with custom themes and collect user submissions. All user submissions are stored inside the database which you can analyze, edit and/or print. The user can also track/see their submission (obviously if you wish to) through a page.
Working of the Plugin:
The working of the plugin is very straight forward.
- You use the New Form from the Feedback Pro menu on your WordPress Dashboard.
- A form have a maximum of three tabs:
- MCQ or Survey Tab: You can put multiple choice questions with single or multiple selections. You can even add an “Other” option with custom label, which when selected will prompt the user to enter his own freetype answer in a textbox.
- FreeType or Feedback Tab: Here you can put compulsory or optional questions where users can put their freetype answers. All of the answers can be set to go to one or more specific emails. This becomes handy if you are collecting feedbacks on different topics and have to email different people the answers of different topics.
- Personal Information Tab: Here we have 4 predefined text fields (First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number) which you can enable, disable or even make them optional. Apart from that, another 20 form elements can be added which can be either of the followings:
You can easily create any extra personal information you wish and can make them compulsory as well. It will start appearing on your submission record.
- Single or Multiple value MCQ.
- FreeType text using small input box or large textarea.
- A Required checkbox with full HTML support.
- You use the generated shortcode [feedback] inside a page or post (simply paste the shortcode over there). The page will now show your FSQM form.
- Users submit their answers. A mathematical security check is used to prevent automatic spam bot submissions.
- Finally you use the View all feedbacks menu to view the submission. You can edit/print the submission as well.
Several improvement and new features has been added to version 1.0.3. Please refer to the changelog.
– Version 1.0.3 has been uploaded. Please download and upgrade following the instruction.
Here are the favorite features of FSQM Pro:
- Unlimited form with 100 MCQ/FreeType questions (each) and additional 20 Personal Information fields.
- Custom notification email upon submission both for the user and administrator. Admin can receive complete submission data (New in version 1.0.3).
- Capability to channel different feedback topics to different email addresses.
- Limiting submissions per email address and IP address(New in version 1.0.3).
- 24 Preset Themes to start with.
- Ability to customize all the colors/background/fonts of the forms differently for each of the tabs.
- Most beautiful Google WebFonts included. You select your own body and heading fonts.
- Quick analytical graph on the dashboard (FSQM Pro > Dashboard).
- Complete Survey (MCQ) Report Generator. Represents data in Pie Chart, Column Chart, Bar Chart or detailed Tabular form.
- Moderate every feedback/submission, add administrator comments which the user can see using the track link (which can be emailed to them upon submission), even edit a particular submission and update with newer data.
- Change the title and description of every tab and every area of the form. Nothing is hardcoded, you can change every single word.
- Mark submissions “Star”. Works just like Gmail (click and done).
- Intuitive admin section, works just like WordPress’ own admin panels. So will you feel like home in no time.
- WordPress MultiSite Compatible. You’ll need to buy Extended Licence. Please see the Online Documentation for more information.
Before purchasing, please make sure your server meets the following minimum requirements.
- WordPress version: 3.3.x+
- PHP version: 5.2.x+
- Recommend PHP Memory Limit: 96M or more. But also should work on 64M depending on number of plugins.
- MySQL version: 5+
- MCrypt library (this comes preinstalled on most of the hosts)
- Minumum value of 2048 for many suhosin variables. Please refer to our FAQs to learn how to set this up.
Support & Documentation
For more detailed view, please refer to the Getting Started & Video Tutorial. Help is associated with almost every item on the administrator area. Also you might check the [HELP] button on the top-right corner of the screen. If you still can not find what you are looking for, you might want to contact us using the Support Forum.
- URL: Click Here
- User: theeditor
- Pass: iameditor123
A free alternative know as WP Feedback & Survey Manager Plugin is also available. Please note that the working of both the plugins are very different and the free version has very limited functionality. But you can try it to get only a glimpse of what the Pro version can do before purchasing.
If you are migrating from the Free Version to Premium Version, then you should follow the following steps to avoid any conflicts:
- Deactivate and Delete the old Free version from your WordPress Installation.
- Go to WP ADMIN > Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Find and Deactivate the WP Feedback & Survey Manager Plugin.
- Once deactivated, Delete the plugin.
- Now install the plugin as usual.
Currently it is not possible to automatically calculate scores for quiz setup. Features focused on more Quiz type forms will be added in 1.2.x channel. Please make sure you’ve checked all the features that is available by logging into the admin demo before purchasing. Thank you.
The Plugin will not work if the Free Version IS installed and activated and may cause FATAL errors. Please deactivate and delete the free version before proceeding.
Also, it is not possible for us to make the plugin compatible with every theme out there in the market. If your theme has followed WordPress standard of coding, then this plugin will definitely work.
Some reasons why the plugin does not work with a few themes are:
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery file.
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery UI files.
- Your theme or any other plugin is including a different copy of jQuery or jQuery UI from its own resource.
Whatever the reason is, it is not a standard way to change any of the default inbuilt WordPress files. If the form does not seem to work with your theme, please open a thread in our Support Forum. We will assist you with contacting your incompatible theme/plugin developer to get it fixed.
Please refer to the working admin demo to see what exact features you will be getting before buying. If you think certain feature should be a part of the plugin but is not present, then you can open a thread on our Support Forum. If we see the feature is really important to the community, then we shall do our best to add it to the future version.
/feedback_survey.php /changelog /classes/admin-class.php /classes/form-class.php /classes/install-class.php /static/admin/css/admin.css /static/admin/js/admin.js
* Fixed: MySQL bug that prevented creation of table since last update * Updated: Proper usage of $wpdb::prepare() according to API update since WP version 3.5
/changelog /feedback_survey.php /classes/admin-class.php /classes/install-class.php /classes/form-class.php
* Added: Shortcode ability to bypass tab type appearance * Added: Shortcode ability to modify Next, Previous and Submit button label * Added: Shortcode ability to modify Trends answer label * Fixed: error with Trends * Fixed: bug with non-required email address * Fixed: bug with 1 submission per email * Fixed: admin comment htmlspecialchars_decode error * Fixed: Now we allow HTML in freetype question description * Updated: Renamed "Feedback" to "Submission" * Updated: The translation POT file
/changelog /feedback_survey.php /classes/form-class.php /classes/loader.php /classes/admin-class.php /clases/install-class.php /static/front/js/form.js /translations/fbsr-en_US.pot