FSQM, is a WordPress plugin which can help you collect Feedbacks, Surveys or host Quizes in your WordPress Blog. Using it, you can create unlimited forms with custom themes and collect user submissions. All user submissions are stored inside the database which you can analyze, edit and/or print. The user can also track/see their submission (obviously if you wish to) through a page.
Registered users will have an option to track all their submission through a central page. For more details please keep reading on.
Browse More Features
Before purchasing, please make sure your server meets the following minimum requirements.
- WordPress version: 3.5.x+
- PHP version: 5.2.x+
- Recommend PHP Memory Limit: 96M or more. But also should work on 64M depending on number of plugins.
- MySQL version: 5+
- MCrypt library (this comes preinstalled on most of the hosts)
- Minumum value of 2048 for many suhosin variables. Please refer to our FAQs to learn how to set this up.
Updating from version 1.x
If you’re updating from version 1.x, then please carefully follow this guide (Click on the Updating to Latest Version on the sidebar) to safely migrate all your data.
Since version 2.x, the pro plugin can work in parallel with the free plugin. Still, the pro pluign will not import any data from the free plugin. If you wish to, then you have to do it yourself. Also, it is recommended to delete the free plugin before installing the pro, as you will not longed be needing it anyway.
Also, it is not possible for us to make the plugin compatible with every theme out there in the market. If your theme has followed WordPress standard of coding, then this plugin will definitely work.
Some reasons why the plugin does not work with a few themes are:
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery file.
- Your theme or any other plugin has changed the WordPress default jQuery UI files.
- Your theme or any other plugin is including a different copy of jQuery or jQuery UI from its own resource.
What ever the reason is, it is not a standard way to change any of the default inbuilt WordPress files. If the form does not seem to work with your theme, please open a thread in our Support Forum . We will assist you with contacting your incompatible theme/plugin developer to get it fixed.
Please refer to the working admin demo to see what exact features you will be getting before buying. If you think certain feature should be a part of the plugin but is not present, then you can open a thread on our Support Forum. If we see the feature is really important to the community, then we shall do our best to add it to the future version.
Coming Next (Not yet implemented)
* Add: Time limit type features for quiz * Add: File Upload & Management System with optional integration to WP Media * Add: Conditional System * Add: Auto Save Option (both client side and server side) * Add: Auto update notification on dashboard * Add: Better looking Rating system with optional feedbacks * Add: Several new feedback elements
Active Channel 2.2.x
Version 2.2.5 (1 Nov, 2013)
* Fixed: Report & Analysis bug when some of the options are deleted from the form * Fixed: Form logo overflowing on print mode
/ipt_fsqm.php /static/common/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-report.js /static/common/css/ipt-fsqm-preview.css
Version 2.2.4 (30 Oct, 2013)
* Added: CSS compatibility with Bootstrap (now FSQM Pro will work seamlessly with any bootstrap theme) * Added: Date & Time picker formatting options * Added: Logo or header images for forms * Added: Submission limitation per registered user * Added: Icons to tabs or containers or pages * Added: Placeholder text for input and textarea * Added: Customizable icons for feedback and normal text inputs * Improved: Feedback text input can now have different validation filters * Improved: Moved ranking system to a Quiz Settings tab on the form builder Coming next is more quiz related features * Improved: Added more icons to the icon selector * Improved: Responsiveness of tabbed forms * Fixed: Icon related bug (not showing up) on rich text element heading * Fixed: Rewrite rules not getting flushed properly on plugin update and/or installation * Fixed: Long heading will now be clipped when viewed on smaller devices
Under the hood
* Added: Valid icon sets are now filtered * Added: Icon to image mapping API to IPT_Plugin_UIF_Base
/ipt_fsqm.php /translations/* /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-base.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-data.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-front.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-admin.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-static.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-install.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-base.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-admin.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-front.php /lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-front.css /lib/css/ie8.css /lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-front.js /static/front/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-form.js /static/front/css/form.css /static/common/css/ipt-fsqm-preview.css
Version 2.2.2 (3 Oct, 2013)
* Added: Ranking System based on score * Added: Format strings on success message. Now success message can be dynamic as well * Added: Option for ranking information on trackback page, email notifications and success message via format strings. * Added: Option to redirect top/parent window when loaded via iFrame * Improved: Trackback page now displays score with percentage * Improved: Format strings on user emails * Fixed: Button length error when in conflict with fontawesome CSS * Fixed: Accidentally left console.log on form jquery plugin * Fixed: Fatal error when copying form
Under the hood
* Added: a new quiz element sample form during installation * Improved: IPT_FSQM_Form_Elements_Data APIs * Improved: Better redirection delay handling for erroneous values
/ipt_fsqm.php /translations/* /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-base.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-data.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-front.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-admin.php /lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-front.css /lib/css/ipt-plugin-uif-admin.css /classes/wp_fsq_form.php /static/front/js/jquery.ipt-fsqm-form.js
Version 2.2.0 (1 Oct, 2013)
* Added: Ability for users to edit their submissions based on admin given time limit * Added: Option to use user email as send to email for administrator notification * Added: Inbuilt support for SMTP mail, which ensures your email doesn't end up in spam * Added: Terms & Condition Phrase for forms * Added: i18n for jQuery Datepicker * Improved: User Portal Page with support for theming, avatar and ajaxed data fetching (multi paged) * Improved: DatePicker with WP locale for i18n * Fixed: Dashboard Statistics widget bug, when one of the widget won't populate any graph * Fixed: Password field not coming properly on some cases
Under the hood
* Added: Password field to IPT_Plugin_UIF Admin Class (IPT_Plugin_UIF_Admin::password()) * Improved: Form and Submission APIs to abstract database calls * Improved: Significant improvements on how non smtp emails are sent to the user While changing the FROM and FROMNAME, we are now setting a header Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org> to the email. This ensures your users do not get spoofed mail alert. Also, this header is not added in case of SMTP email. * Improved: Form_Elements_Data class APIs * Improved: Form_Elements_Front class APIs * Improved: JS files for Plugins UIF (frontend and backend)
/ipt_fsqm.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-admin.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-static.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-data.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-front.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-base.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-form-elements-admin.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-base.php /lib/classes/class-ipt-plugin-uif-admin.php /lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-admin.js /lib/js/jquery.ipt-plugin-uif-front.js /translations/*
Please check the documentation.
Credits & Acknowledgment
Thank you for your interest in WP FSQM Pro Plugin. The following Tools were used during the development of this project.