Create easily your own flat and responsive cost estimation or payment forms on your wordpress website .
This can be used to sell any type of service or products: applications, websites, graphics, pets, lunar fragments …. or anything else.
The user can get an accurate estimate of his request (the final estimation is sent by email) or directly do payment using Paypal.
Click here to see a video tutorial / preview :
Click here to read a tutorial on Envato Market Blog : http://marketblog.envato.com/tips/cost-estimation-payment-form-wordpress/
STANDALONE OR WORDPRESS VERSION ?
This version works with wordpress websites.
If you don’t use Wordpress, you can find the standalone version of this plugin here .
- Fully responsive (even if your theme isn’t responsive !)
- Multiple forms management
- Fully manage Steps and Items
- Powerful conditional system : link steps and add conditions
- Customize colors, texts and currency
- Unique and smartly designed backend
- Items can be checkbox, textfields, selects or pictures
- Items can be grouped, required, selected by default, or have a negative cost
- Items can be selected by quantities
- Items images can be automatically filled with the selected main color
- Item may have a price or apply a percentage to the total
- Step may depend on the selection of an item
- Integrate your forms in your pages using shortcodes
- Open a form as popup simply using a css class on link
- Fast & easy import/export data system (images included !)
- WooCommerce support : items can be woo products, and can be added to cart automatically
- You can create your own textfields in the last step
- If you prefer, you can assign a Gravity Form to the last step
- You can apply differents reductions depending on the quantity selected
- Confirmation email can be sent to the customer too
- Emails can be customized from admin
- Progress bar can show total price or step number
- You can add a paypal payment to your forms
- Orders are stored on backend
- Facultative legal notice on the last step
- A specific url can be opened in new tab when selecting item
- Fully translatable using .po file or WPML
- Automatic updates
- Reactive support !
USE WITH WOOCOMMERCE
If you are using WooCommerce, you can assign a product of your catalog to an item.
Information of the item will be filled automatically, and you can change the title and the picture if you want. In the plugin settings, you can choose to automaticly add selected products to cart at end, rather than receive an estimate by email.
USE WITH GRAVITY FORMS
If you are using Gravity forms, you can assign a custom form on the last step :
- Create a new gravity form, and add a “Paragraph text” field with custom css class “estimation_project” (in the field advanced tab).
- Continue to create your form, without worrying about styles.
- Then, go to the form settings > Last Step, and select the created form in the “Use Gravityforms” field .
USE WITH PAYPAL
If you want to add a paypal payment on a form, go to your admin form panel and set “Yes” to the field “Use paypal payment”.
- Enter your paypal email address
- Select the desired currency
- Change the “Call an url on close” field to change the url which will be opened after payment.
At the end of the form, the user will be redirected to the paypal payment page. The payment title contains the form title and the order reference. You’ll find the same reference on the order email detailing the selection.
2015-07-27 : - New option to call an url on selection of an item - Next step will be called automatically at selection if all items use the same group - CSS improved - Height of the step panel was increased 2015-07-23 : - New option to add legal notice on last step - Css improvements 2015-06-19 : - New type of item : Select Field - New option in form settings to add custom css code - Issue with conditions on form duplication fixed - Demo data to import improved - Automatic updates system - Minors improvements - Potential bug using checkbox fixed 2015-06-18 : - New option to hide the price on the final step - New option to modify the price font size - Backend UI improved - Steps can now be duplicated 2015-06-16 : - Orders are now stored and readable from backend - Percentage symbol issue fixed in emails and tooltips - New help tooltips on UI buttons (backend) 2015-06-08 : - RUB currency added - Bug fixed with previous link using the "Show step" feature 2015-04-23 : - Bug on email template fixed 2015-04-18 : - Current step display bug fixed - Predicting calculation improved 2015-04-09 : - Bugs fixed 2015-04-08 : - Completely reworked backend : more visual, more intuitive and more beautiful interface - New powerful conditional system - Quick form preview from backend - Plugin is now fully translatable using .po file or WPML 2015-03-11 : - Bug with description in "row" layout fixed 2015-01-19 : - Database error fixed 2015-01-09 : - Compatibility with avada theme improved 2014-12-12 : - Bugs fixed 2014-12-08 : - New integration system (without iframe) - Gravity Forms support improved - Reorganized and simplified backend - Colors can now be managed per form 2014-12-03 : - items can now be showed as column or row - total price can now be recovered in a field when a form uses gravity form - auto-height animation improved, when a form uses shortcodes 2014-10-21 : - Integration with shortcodes improved 2014-10-20 : - "Blank screen" bug fixed 2014-10-17 : - Paypal payment support - Order reference number added to payments and emails - Price animation improved 2014-10-10 : - When the user changes step, the page is scrolling to the top (for mobile use) - New option : initial price can now be hidden in the progress bar advancement 2014-09-26 : - Bug on required field validation fixed 2014-09-10 : - Admin can now freely edit content of emails (wysiwyg editor) 2014-09-06 : - Steps and items can now be duplicated 2014-09-04 : - Checkbox can now be grouped (1 selection per group) 2014-08-26 : - When a form is set to "Save to cart", items that are not woo products can now be used as conditionals items 2014-08-12 : - Items price can now be displayed in the title - Admin can now apply differents reductions depending on the quantity selected - Quantity selection can be done with buttons or number field 2014-08-08 : - Progress bar can now shows the total price or the step number 2014-07-10 : - Admin can now change titles and descriptions colors - A form can now be sent to the customer too (email subject and additionnal text can be edited) . 2014-06-30 : - Admin can now sets the textarea height - Items can now have a description - Background panel animation improved - License verification system 2014-06-22 : - Bug with fields fixed 2014-06-18 : - You can now integrate a form in a page using shortcode 2014-06-16 : - A step now may depend on the selection of an item - An item may have a price or apply a percentage to the total 2014-06-12 : - Multiple forms management 2014-06-07 : - Gravity forms support : you can now assign a custom form to the last step 2014-06-05 : - Now you can create your own textfields and textareas in the last step - Items can be textfields too - You can define a specific url for the close button - Admin settings panel improved - Recover easily the selected items and datas with php 2014-06-04 : - WooCommerce support ! - Possibility to change the size of pictures - Auto tint images option - Colorpicker for colors settings 2014-05-31 : - Items can now be selected by quantities ! (try the item "Database" on demo) - Option added to settings to skip introduction - Plugin name updated - Bug with some versions of mySQL fixed - Examples data are now included in the package, ready to be imported 2014-05-30 : - Fast & easy import/export system for your settings, steps and items (including pictures) - Prices can now be negatives - Items can be selected by default - "Previous step" link - Now can be used as page template - Colors bug fix
If you like this plugin, remember to vote !
If you need help, contact me from my envato profile