Control Copy (or, WPCC) (v3.0), gives you the power to limit the visitors abilities to copy text and/or images from our site. Moreover, it gives you the ability to take control over the text copy action of visitors to your site (ctrl-c/cmd-c/right-click-copy).
News in Version 3.0 : Control Copy goes Social with Social Shares!
You can control the level of protection you wish to apply, limit it only to certain sections of your site (or enable on the entire site), add additional content at the end of the copied text or give immediate feedback for the visitor. With WPCC you can :
- Limit text copy to Logged In users only (Member privilege).
- Disable text copy entirely.
- Allow Logged in members to get a clean copy.
- Limit WPCC to Posts / Pages or Site-wide.
- Add custom text at the end of the copied text (you can try with this page).
- Custom Text can include : URLs, Blog Name, Author name, Year, Date, Post/Page title and more.
- Add HTML to custom text. Display elegant simple alerts (feedback for visitor).
- Limit WPCC to specific Posts / Pages only.
- Image Protection : Disable image dragging and Right Click over images.
- Disable Text Highlight. Protect against annotation services.
- New in v3.0 : Encourage Social Sharing with Share buttons on copy.
Implementing WPCC is done completely through the back end in a very simple and intuitive way. By default its setup to start doing magic!
I’ll do my best to provide quick and free support to any question you might have. moreover, I’ll be happy to add any feature you find missing, and/or quickly fix any bug you might encounter.