WP Auctions is a plugin that enables you to host auctions on your self hosted WordPress powered blog or website.
We sell v3.7.5 via Codecanyon.
Please note: Add-ons will not work with v3.7.5 and below.
November 30th, 2010, Version: 3.7.5
- Fixed some bugs and added locale (local language) support
September 18th, 2010, Version: 3.7.2
- Added a feature which shows that a user has already been outbid by the previous bidders maximum bid, while accepting (and showing) their bid.
- Minor bug fixes
August 27th, 2010, Version: 3.7
- Customizable Emails – Now you can customize the content in the automatic emails that get sent out when someone gets outbid and when the auction is won (the email the winner receives). So you can enter specific contact information, like your address or phone number, or specific payment details, if you want to use another payment method than those available.
- Image Previews – We’ve enhanced our image upload process with a preview of the uploaded image. Just in case you uploaded the wrong one.
- Remote Debugging – You can activate this option to allow us to provide better support to you, in those rare instances that it is necessary.
- New Style – Added a new dark style called “Graphite”.
- Other enhancements include: Remove the link to WP Auctions from the popup, hide the RSS feed (this doesn’t disable it, just removes the link from view), fixed a time bug that somehow managed to stay behind in the 3.6 branch and other minor code enhancements to make the plugin more stable.
- Create, Manage and Edit unlimited auctions on your website/blog
- Choose from nine currency options accepted by PayPal (?) or use your own custom currency
- Delete fraudulent bids easily from your custom admin panel
- Re-list closed auctions anytime, or delete them completely
- Get notifications via email of new bids placed
- AJAX powered sidebar widget to show your auctions
- Use PayPal or send Bank Details or Address for Wire Transfers or Checks
- Five color styles to match the design and look of your blog
- Show a personalized message when no auctions are active
- Use HTML to personalize your item description, even embed a video!
- Upload up to four images per auction (automatically re-sized to fit into the auction window)
- Set specific end date and time for your auctions
- Set custom bid increments for your auctions (eg. $10)
- Hold auctions for registered users only
- Show auctions in a “List” or “Featured” format via a sidebar widget
- Use a custom contact field instead of bidder URL (eg. Phone Number)
- Enter Shipping Price, Shipping To and Shipping From details
- Sell items on a Buy it Now basis only or as an option
Forget about paying fees to anybody for listing auctions. Host your own auctions and keep 100% of your profits!