WPAdshare is a simple way to share Google AdSense Revenue with Authors and Editors on any WordPress site. If you are familiar with Squidoo or Hubpages, you may have noticed that they reward their authors by allowing them some share of revenue. Hubpages allow writers to submit their Google Adsense Publisher ID to be used within the writers post. That is the feature that WP Adshare is offering. Encourage writers to create more popular posts for your site. Additionally, if you simply just want a way to ad your Google Adsense Ads to your site, this is also a great solution.
- Widget Included – The plugin comes with a fully configurable widget for display Adsense blocks in Sidebars.
- Insert Adsense into Posts – Insert Adsense ADs into post without touching any code
- Settings Page – Fully configurable settings page for Adsense display
- Shortcode – You have the option to insert Adsense ADS into Posts using Shortcodes
- Template Tag – You can also plug ADs directly into WP Template Tags
Using the ShortcodeSimple Shortcode
[adshare border="FFFFFF" bg="CCCCCC" link="333333" text="000000" url="001152"]
Using the Template TagIf you are familiar with PHP and WordPress templating, you can choose to add ads within template files using a Template Tag. Similar to the shortcode, the template tag is fully configurable and can be used to be displayed anywhere within the post. You can simply call the following snippet in your template using the following.
Simple Template Tag
<?php echo WpAdshare::ad(); ?>Advanced Template Tag
<?php echo WpAdshare::ad($size='medium',$type='text_image',$border='FFFFFF',$bg='0000FF',$link='FFFFFF',$text='000000',$url='008000'); ?>
Using the WidgetThe plugin comes with a built in Widget for displaying Adsense ADs in widget positions.
Automatic InsertionUsing some WordPress functions, the plugin can automatically add ADs to posts. ADs can be positioned in top, bottom or both within the post.
Other FeaturesDisable plugin for certain users More sharing options The plugin allows you the option of sharing ads alternatively, randomly or at different ratios for e.g 9:1 share where the admin gets 90% of the AD share while the writer gets 10% or 4:6 where admin receives 40% of the spot and the writer gets 60%.
You can also adjust the color of your Adsense ADs from within the plugin. No need to go to your Adsense account to create a new AD to adjust the colors.
I see no complaints. I have no complaints. I see a HUGE need for your plugin. WHY THE HECK DON’T YOU HAVE AT LEAST 1,000 SALES FOR THIS PLUGIN YET? FOR ANYONE THINKING ABOUT BUYING THIS PLUGIN…...JUST DO IT! @b4ucode has top-notch support. I asked for a modification to the plugin before i bought it. I went and bought it and before I had time to get back to work this evening, this dev ALREADY did the mod and sent it to me. What more can you ask for?
VegasKevThis is the best plugin i have purchased here at CC! It is making me money already! Thanks b4ucode!
akoetsierThe problem was fixed. Very good support! I can recommend the plugin. Thank you!
donalexiI’m not much of a developer but I’ve seen lots of plugins around here and this one is very well coded and looks very stable! Overall, well done b4ucode! 5 stars
- Option to hide plugin on different post types - Front end user update with shortcode - Tested on WordPress 3.5
- Added 2 new AD positions (Inline Content Top Right and Left) - Ability to have different Adsense Banner size at bottom - Added more size options to Settings page11/16/2012
- Added Banner + URL option & Custom Code options for user Ads10/17/2012
- Added more duration options - Added option to restrict certain users from plugin - Updated documentation