IntroductionWordPress Videos Embedder PRO lets you embed videos from the popular sources with only one click.
InstallationInstallation is similar to all WordPress plugins, just upload to plugins directory and activate, then you’ll find the plugin’s admin area in “Settings” > “WordPress Videos Embedder”.
How to use :The plugins adds automatically a button to WordPress’s default editor (Tinymce) that you can use directly from the post/ page editor or you can just use the shortcode.
for example to embed a video, you don’t have to deal with html codes anymore you can use the shortcode instead, here is an example :
[wpvideosembed] Video’s link [/wpvideosembed]
To specify the height and width of the video you just add the attributes ‘h’ and ‘w’ (see the exemple below):
[wpvideosembed h=’350’ w=’500’] Video’s link [/wpvideosembed]
(h = height, w = width)
Then the plugin detects automatically which source & embeds the right html code for it.
You don’t have to worry about HTML embedding codes anymore.
The plugins supports using the shortcodes in widgets too.
Supported websites until now :Supported websites in this version are :
- facebook.com (this is the only plugins that supports embedding facebook videos )
- youtube.com / youtu.be
More features :
- Lightweight plugin
- Shortcode support
- Widget support
- tinyMCE plugin
- Supports the most popular videos sources & more to come
- Supports pages, posts and widgets
- Easy to use – No coding skills needed
- Well documented
Help & supportif you read the documentation provided with the plugin and still have any question, feel free to contact me via the profile contact form or the comments & i’ll be happy to help you
- updated to support new Facebook videos
- videos from youtu.be are now supported
- added new attribute to the short code (extraclass) to wrap the video if you want
- updated the tinymce plugin interface to more prettier one
- core rewritten & compatibility with the latest wp 3.8.2 verified
- myspace problem solved
- added support for vevo.com
- Resolved an issue with liveleak.com videos
- added support for viddler.com
- added support for video.google.com
- first release