IntroductionWordPress Videos Embedder PRO lets you embed videos from the popular sources with only one click, and sure, the videos are Responsive .
InstallationInstallation is similar to all WordPress plugins, just upload to plugins directory and activate, then you’ll find the plugin’s admin area in “Settings” > “WordPress Videos Embedder”.
How to use :The plugins adds automatically a button to WordPress’s default editor (Tinymce) that you can use directly from the post/ page editor or you can just use the shortcode.
for example to embed a video, you don’t have to deal with html codes anymore you can use the shortcode instead, here is an example :
[wpvideosembed] Video’s link [/wpvideosembed]
To specify the height and width of the video you just add the attributes ‘h’ and ‘w’ (see the exemple below):
[wpvideosembed h=’350’ w=’500’] Video’s link [/wpvideosembed]
(h = height, w = width)
Then the plugin detects automatically which source & embeds the right html code for it.
You don’t have to worry about HTML embedding codes anymore.
The plugins supports using the shortcodes in widgets too.
Supported websites until now :Supported websites in this version are :
- facebook.com (this is the only plugins that supports embedding facebook videos )
- youtube.com / youtu.be
More features :
- Lightweight plugin
- Shortcode support
- Widget support
- tinyMCE plugin
- Supports the most popular videos sources & more to come
- Supports pages, posts and widgets
- Easy to use – No coding skills needed
- Well documented
Help & supportif you read the documentation provided with the plugin and still have any question, feel free to contact me via the profile contact form or the comments & i’ll be happy to help you
- Fixed Bug : TinyMCE when switching from Visual/Text Bug FIXED
- Fixed Bug : jQuery Conflict FIXED
- Feature : NOW the plugin is responsive! it means all the videos you include using the plugin will fit in any screen!
- Fixed Bug : the icon was not appearing in tinyMCE editor in Chrome
- updated to support WordPress 3.9 tinyMCE Upgrade
- updated to support new Facebook videos
- videos from youtu.be are now supported
- added new attribute to the short code (extraclass) to wrap the video if you want
- updated the tinymce plugin interface to more prettier one
- core rewritten & compatibility with the latest wp 3.8.2 verified
- myspace problem solved
- added support for vevo.com
- Resolved an issue with liveleak.com videos
- added support for viddler.com
- added support for video.google.com
- first release