Timeline Slider is the definitive plugin to build your history timelines. Its main configuration can be easily customized due to its compact config parameters, directly from the html file. Also more configurations can be edited through the css style sheet file. It comes with 2 skins, Dark, Light, to make easy the integration on your web project. The powerful jQuery library makes this component cross-platform.
Ultra responsive demo, touch support – here
- jQuery powered
- useful built-in Audio Player
- two included Themes / Skins
- Unlimited number of images and milestones.
- Powerful lightbox – PrettyPhoto + VIDEO
- mobile devices optimized – iPhone/iPad/Androids
- full layered PSD file included
- well documented – and extra help video to get you started
- extensive admin panel – admin panel with lots of options to make the gallery as customizable as possible, yet easy to use. Comes with a drag & drop html5 uploader too! And awesome functionality like drag & drop for items, duplicate galleries etc. to make your life easier while editing the gallery. You can setup unlimited number of galleries in the admin as well as put them in the content.
- backup database / import, export feature - keep your database safe and do regular backups via the Export Database feature included with this plugin.
- easy to install - install and get this plugin ready in less then three minutes. Add it to your content via a simple shortcode – [videogallery id=”theidyousetintheadmin”] .
For updating, disable and delete the previous version, and install the new downloaded one. Or just unpack the zip you get from the download and overwrite the previous folder from wp-content/plugins/ via FTP
UPDATE 2.44 [ 06/30/2015 ]
- [FIX] prettyPhoto XSS fix
- [FIX] multiple bugs
- [TWEAK] now using WP 3.5 Media Uploader for uploading images
- [FIX] vertical scrollbars appearing
- [ADD] align markers option ( set markers proportionally on the timeline )
- [ADD] align markers to milestones option ( when clicking markers it will go to the corresponding milestone
UPDATE 2.32 [ 08/15/2014 ]
- [FIX] a critical bug in admin not saving
- [TWEAK] revamped admin
UPDATE 2.10 [ 01/15/2014 ]
- [FIX] some bugs
UPDATE 2.00 [ 03/02/2013 ]
- now fully responsive ( choose now in the admin between pseudo responsive [ scales the whole container if the DOM parent resizes – recommended for when you set integer values – example: 940 ] and responsive [ for when you use a percent value of the width – ie. 100% ] )
- ditched jquery ui library
- ditched jquery ui touch pouch
- ditched jquery tooltip library
- now uses custom inhouse built dzs scroller – http://codecanyon.net/item/dzs-scroller-jquery-scrollbar-done-right/293380 ( 5$ value )
- ipad / ios / android touch and swipe now supported
UPDATE 1.10 [ 22/12/2012 ]
- fixed some bugs
- updated documentation
- WordPress ( .org ) install
What do you get?
- Timeline Slider WordPress plugin – get creative!
- sample data – the preview admin configuration which you can import in your own
- documentation – extensive documentation on how to install & configure the plugin ( check the readme folder after you unpacked the package )
- free updates – even if the value of this gallery increases with upcoming updates, you will get them for free
- free support – for installation via my forum -> http://digitalzoomstudio.net/support/ this is the fastest form of support
Will this work with the Avada theme? http://theme-fusion.com/avada/Sure. It should work in any theme.
- styling the milestone section more then simple text requires some basic html skills ( preview code is provided in the sample you get preconfigured )
Check the admin
template used for preview thanks to @themeton – http://themeforest.net/item/clean-html-css-template/162234