The DP Social Timeline plugin lets you retrieve status/posts/videos/images from different social networks in a timeline format from the newest to the oldest.
- Get status/posts/videos/ images from differents accounts in the same social network
- Twitter, Facebook Page, Youtube, Delicious, Flickr, Dribbble, Digg, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, Google+, Lastfm
- Retrieve Youtube videos using search keywords.
- Retrieve tweets using a hashtag.
- Different display styles.
- Limit the number of Feeds to retrieve.
- Add multiple custom feeds.
- Show/Hide Social Icons.
- Use as a Widget.
- Social Filter Support.
- Cross Browser Support.
- Simple to Customize.
- Full Documentation.
The included RSS options are :
- twitter – Twitter username
- twitter_hash – Twitter hashtag
- google – Google+ is not adding RSS feed support oficially, so you will have to go to http://gplusrss.com/, login with your g+ account and use the RSS url in this option
- facebook_page – Facebook Page ID, find the ID of your FB page in http://findmyfacebookid.com/
- instagram – Instagram Username
- instagram_hash – Instagram hashtag
- delicious – Delicious Username
- flickr – Flickr User ID, find your ID in http://idgettr.com/
- flickr_hash – Flickr Hashtag
- tumblr – Tumblr Username
- youtube – Youtube Username
- youtube_search – Youtube Search Keywords
- dribbble – Dribbble Username
- digg – Digg Username
- pinterest – Pinterest Username
- vimeo – Vimeo Username
- lastfm_tracks – Lastfm Username, 10 recently played tracks for this profile
- lastfm_events – Lastfm Username, Events that a user has marked themselves as attending.
- lastfm_loved – Lastfm Username, A feed of tracks a user has loved
- lastfm_artist_events – Lastfm Artist, Events that an artist is marked as playing at
- lastfm_journal – Lastfm Username, Recent journal entries for this profile
Non-WP version:There is a Non-WP version of this plugin. Click Here
v1.4.8 - Fixed issue with twitter feeds limit v1.4.7 - Added rtl option v1.4.6 - Fixed an issue including the js files in some themes v1.4.5 - Added Options to set the Twitter API 1.1 credentials. Please complete it if you are using the twitter feed. Improved Responsiveness Added option to set items width by layout Added Action buttons in tweets (Reply, Retweet, Favorite) v1.4.4 - Updated twitter feed to OAuth v1.4.3 - Added Google+ feed Added LastFM (Recent Tracks, Recent Journals, Upcoming Events, Loved Tracks, Artists Current Events) feeds. v1.4.2 - Added plugin update notification. v1.4.1 - Added share buttons (Twitter, Facebook). Fixed an issue with jQuery 1.9 v1.4 - Fixed an issue about white space in some feeds. v1.3.9 - Fixed an issue with some Facebook feeds. v1.3.8 - Fixed an issue with multisite installations. v1.3.7 - Fixed an issue with Tumblr images. v1.3.6 - Added Instagram Usernames, Hashtags and Flickr Hashtags. v1.3.4 - Added Multisite Support v1.3.3 - Added "Hide Feed Time" feature v1.3.3 - Fixed an issue in Opera v1.3.2 - Fixed an issue in IE9 v1.3.1 - Fixed an issue with Twitter API v1.3 - Fixed an issue with youtube videos in mobile devices v1.2 - Fixed a minor issue in IE v1.1 - Added translation support. Added inline shortcode options.
- jQuery – http://www.jquery.com/
- Isotope – http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- Icons – http://paulrobertlloyd.com/
- Colorbox – http://jacklmoore.com/colorbox/