An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by designchemical
Frequently Asked Questions
How to create a google API key
See following FAQ for detailed instructions:http://www.designchemical.com/blog/index.php/faq/create-your-own-google-api-key/
How to get your facebook ID
See following FAQ for detailed instructions
When I upload the plugin files I get the error – The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found. Plugin install failed
Unzip the files downloaded from codecanyon – there is another zip file inside – this is the actual plugin folder that you should upload to wordpress.
How do I update the plugin?
There are 2 ways you can update the plugin files:
1. Use FTP to overwrite the existing files in the plugin folder
2. Deactivate and delete the existing plugin installation via WordPress admin then reinstall the plugin using the latest version
Neither of these methods should delete or reset your original plugin settings
How to get your Flickr ID
Use the following website to get your Flickr ID:http://idgettr.com/
How to get your Twitter list ID
Go to the following URL – substitute “username” for the twitter username of the list owner:http://www.designchemical.com/blog/index.php/twitter-list/#username
A complete list of all public twitter lists owned by that user should appear
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.