Add jQuery social share buttons to WordPress in a stylish floating panel, toolbar or display inline. Adds buttons via jQuery for faster page loading.
Looking for a non-WordPress version? See jQuery Social Share Buttons Plugin
Supports 9 social networks:
- Facebook Like
- Google +1
- Xing with hovercard statistics
Looking For Social Media Plugins for WordPress?
Also Check Out:
- Display buttons in a floating panel or create a social share toolbar.
- Includes option to display buttons inline within page content.
- 3 button sizes – vertical box with count, horizontal button with count and horizontal button no count.
- Includes pinterest button with option to select any image.
- Xing button includes hovercard feature showing statistics & popularity of URL.
- Includes bonus email and print buttons.
- Anti-spam protection for email address.
- Fully flexible positioning.
- Option to position floating panel based on center of page to prevent overlapping in mobile devices.
- Show/hide buttons using external links.
- Very easy to use – can be added to page via plugin settings, shortcodes or via page/post custom fields
- Disable on specific pages/posts using custom fields.
- Automatically detect page URL or set share page URL via custom fields or shortcodes.
- Option to use custom title & description text.
- Full documentation.
WordPress Social Share Button Demos
v1.1.3 8th August 2013 (Current Version)
- Updated: Buttons shortcode bug fix
- Updated: Remove delicious
v1.1.2 11th March 2013
- Updated: admin page colorpicker
v1.1.1 12th December 2012
- Updated: jquery ui wp_enqueue_script for admin (wordpress 3.5 compatibility)
v1.1 4th October 2012
- Added: Shortcode – check if jquery file overwritten
- Updated: Button container ID
- Updated: Button positioning for linkedin with no counter
- First Release
Uses jQuery Easing plugin – George McGinley Smith