v.1.3 – update on 28th October 2014
- Renamed function for avoiding themes conflict
- Fixes bug for ubermenu serialized arrays values
v.1.2 – update on 6th August 2014
- Adds multi site support
- Fixes custom taxonomies bug
v.1.1 – update on 5th June 2014
- Callback function for importing menus programmatically
- Support for ubermenu thumbnails
- Fixes firefox export file naming bug
- Fixes css bug when no menu is created
This is a simple yet very useful plugin for those who are managing websites with complex menus.
- Compatible width WordPress 3.9.1
- Video documentation
- Duplicate any menu with one click
- Export / import menu functionality
- FREE updates and FREE support
HOW TO INSTALL WPFW MENUS MANAGEMENT PLUGIN?
- Go to Plugins > Add new option of WordPress admin menu.
- Select Upload tab on top of the page
- Click on Choose File or Browse button
- Select and upload wpfw_menus_management.zip archive
- Click on Activate link
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Click on Screen Options on the right top corner of the screen
- Check Duplicate Menu, Export Menu, Import Menu options.
HOW TO DUPLICATE A WORDPRESS MENU USING MENUS MANAGEMENT PLUGIN?
Go to Appearance > Menus and open Duplicate Menu Box.
You can duplicate any menu, but namig the new menu like an existing one will do nothing.
HOW TO EXPORT AND IMPORT A MENU USING MENUS MANAGEMENT PLUGIN?
Export / Import functionality works between two different installations. If a page, post or category does not exist when the import is made will be created, but just the ones from the menus. In conclusion is strongly recommended to import all posts, categories, pages and custom posts before using this plugin. Is also recommended to back-up your content before using it.