An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, iveo, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from iveo:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
The menu shows only a white background?
Make sure you have selected a menu to use for the correct “Theme Locations” in Appearance > Menus.
If you are not using a custom WordPress menu, make sure you have checked the “Add fallback-support for default wp_page_menu?” under the Advanced Settings for the plugin.
There is some space at the top of the page when I am logged in and the Toolbar is shown?
This is something that is only present when you are logged in, not something that regular visitor will experience.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.