Chat with your visitors on your website.
Update 2.2.1 – 24 June 2016
- FIX: Fixed wrong redirection on front-end
Update 2.2.0 – 24 June 2016
- NEW: Supporting new Firebase API v3
Update 2.0.5 – 29 May 2016
- NEW: Compatible with PHP 7
Update 2.0.4 – 26 May 2016
- UPDATE: Because of some email services only accept verified domains, now FROM part of all notification emails changed with your site email. However, REPLY-TO part will be filled out with visitors’ email as long as they provided an email.
- UPDATE: Removed minified CSS and JS files. It can be handled by Minified plugins.
- FIX: WPML issue. Now LC fully supports WPML.
- FIX: ”.schat-open-chatbox” short link. It works now when you add it any custom object (ie. )
- Open Source
- One-time fee
- Install to unlimited websites 1
- Very clean code
- Cute skin (fully customizable)
- Create your own operators
- Chat logs, of course
- More than one operators can reply the same user’s question
- Visitors can fill out contact form when all operators are offline
- Email notifications when visitor logs in chat (added in 2.0)
- Compatible with WPML
- Tested with WordPress 4.5
- Tested with PHP 7
(1): You can install the plugin to unlimited websites, but you will need Regular License for each domain you want to get premium support from Screets. Learn more »